Marketing Manager | Job # 13625May 30, 2023 Full Time D.O.E 70,000-90,000 yearly
Artisan Creative seeks a Marketing Manager with experience working on digital eCommerce marketing campaigns to join our client, a full-service digital marketing agency. This opportunity is full-time and hybrid twice weekly in Irvine, CA. We are only seeking candidates who are based in Los Angeles or Orange County and are comfortable working a hybrid work schedule.
The ideal candidate will have experience developing and executing full-funnel e-commerce marketing campaigns for a core group of e-commerce clients. The ideal candidate will have a growth mindset with a deep understanding of marketing funnels and e-commerce digital marketing strategies.
About our client:
- Our client a fast-growing marketing agency that specializes in inbound marketing strategies to help clients achieve their business goals.
- Our client pride ourselves on delivering exceptional results and providing each client with a unique and personalized approach.
- Our client offers a hybrid work schedule, unlimited PTO, and Excellent Health Benefits (99% employee coverage)
- You have at least 4+ years of hands-on e-commerce marketing experience, creating and driving eCommerce campaigns.
- You have a deep understanding of marketing funnels and e-commerce digital marketing strategies.
- You have experience using digital marketing platforms, including Google Analytics, Klayvio, and Attentive, and other similar programs.
- You possess a results-first mindset, a solid ability to achieve business objectives, and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You have a hunger to continuously learn, strong interpersonal skills, and a desire to build professional and trusting relationships.
- You preferably have marketing agency experience.
In this role, you will:
- Build relationships with client’s and strategize marketing campaigns to achieve clients’ revenue and business goals.
- Have a deep understanding of the client’s brand, tone, guidelines, and competitive landscape.
- Define campaign-level strategy, goals, and expectations for execution and project management team.
- Oversee error-free campaign launch and complete quality assurance checks.
- Daily monitoring of campaign performance and strategy, and adjust as needed.
- Analyze and optimize campaign performance to achieve goals.
- 4+ years of hands-on e-commerce marketing experience creating and driving campaigns.
- Deep understanding of marketing funnels and e-commerce digital marketing strategies.
- Experience using digital marketing platforms, including Google Analytics, Klayvio, Attentive, or similar platforms
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and desire to build relationships.
- Agency experience preferred.
- Must be okay with working twice a week in the Orange County office.
Please reference the Job # and Title in the subject matter of your email and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please provide your resume, portfolio or URL where applicable as well as three references for consideration. Additionally, please provide 3-5 bullet points as to how your experience best relates to the requirements. Unless specified, roles are not open to relocation or remote candidates and only local candidates will be considered. Thank you.
Applicants for roles within the City of Los Angeles please note: “Pursuant to the Los Angeles City Fair Chance Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with Criminal Histories.”
Applicants for roles within the City of San Francisco please note: “Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction warrants.”
Core Values: Accountability | Agility | Trust | Communication | Enthusiasm
We have spent the last 25+ years in creative staffing and recruitment helping candidates find both freelance and full time roles in the Print, Digital, Broadcast, Marketing, Social Media, and Communication fields.
We work with a variety of clients from Advertising and Design agencies to in-house marketing and communications teams in the Entertainment, Health and Beauty, Fashion, Financial, Social, Technology, and Manufacturing verticals to name a few.
Visit our blog to access over 500 articles on interviewing best practices, job search, and freelancing tips. Listen to the artisan podcast for stories of creativity & inspiration.
Artisan Creative is a WBENC-Certified Women’s Business Enterprise and Equal Opportunity Employer.
For a complete list of our core capabilities, please visit artisancreative.com