Marketing Director- Digital | Job# 13522August 13, 2022 Full time DOE salary
Are you a marketing leader who loves building brands and creating and executing marketing strategies for B2B and B2C, SaaS and e-commerce products?
Our client is a 20-year-old established specialty e-commerce and e-learning company about to roll out new technology and apps to revolutionize their industry.
This is a ground-floor opportunity to work directly with the CEO and create and execute the marketing function across all initiatives and deliverables. You will also work closely with the sales team, creating assets and planning the tactical cadence of sales development.
In this role, you will manage the growth goals of the firm and build, mentor, and lead the marketing team. You will create and own monthly and quarterly plans, and reviews, define new partnership opportunities, manage vendors, plan and execute budgets as well as use analytics to make informed decisions.
This role is in the Los Angeles area and is predominately remote with as-needed on-site meetings and open to local, LA-based candidates only.
- 5+ years of demonstrated career progression
- Deep experience with B2B & B2C marketing channels
- Have extensive experience with E-Commerce
- Have experience in the start-up/Saas /LMS space
- Be a strategic thinker
- Be an exceptional executor of tactics
- Possess excellent leadership skills
- Excel at building relationships and developing strategic partnerships
- Experience scaling and growing teams, profitability and revenue
- Website management and optimization
- Experience overseeing A/B Testing; UI/UX, Social Media, Content Marketing/PR,
- HubSpot or similar CRM, Channel partner development.
- Be passionate about impacting and saving lives
- Masters in Business Administration preferred
- Experience in the insurance or transportation vertical is a plus
Please reference the Job # and Title in the subject matter of your email and submit to email@example.com.
Please provide your resume, portfolio or URL where applicable as well as three references for consideration. Additionally, please provide 3-5 bullet points as to how your experience best relates to the requirements. Unless specified, roles are not open to relocation or remote candidates and only local candidates will be considered. Thank you.
Applicants for roles within the City of Los Angeles please note: “Pursuant to the Los Angeles City Fair Chance Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with Criminal Histories.”
Applicants for roles within the City of San Francisco please note: “Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction warrants.”
Core Values: Accountability | Agility | Trust | Communication | Enthusiasm
We have spent the last 25+ years in creative staffing and recruitment helping candidates find both freelance and full time roles in the Print, Digital, Broadcast, Marketing, Social Media, and Communication fields.
We work with a variety of clients from Advertising and Design agencies to in-house marketing and communications teams in the Entertainment, Health and Beauty, Fashion, Financial, Social, Technology, and Manufacturing verticals to name a few.
Artisan Creative is a WBENC-Certified Women’s Business Enterprise and Equal Opportunity Employer.
For a complete list of our core capabilities, please visit artisancreative.com