Los Angeles - Hybrid
Product Manager of UI | Job # 13579January 23, 2023 Full-time $130,000-$150,000
Artisan Creative seeks a Product Manager of UI with experience in entertainment tech, product platform, or ticketing services to join a renowned entertainment ticketing platform. This role is full-time and hybrid three times a week in Los Angeles, CA. We seek Los Angeles candidates for this role since the position requires you to go onsite three times a week.
About Our Client:
- Our client is a renowned online ticketing company that has been around for over a decade.
- They are one of the largest entertainment ticketing platforms.
- They sell tickets for various events, including music, sports, arts, and more.
- You enjoy mentoring a team of designers and encouraging them to grow and push design limits while offering support through managing them.
- You stay up to date with design trends and can ensure that all products are cohesive with the brand’s aesthetic and meet quality standards.
- You have strong and clear communication and can work cross-functionally with different teams and communicate final design concepts in a presentation.
In this role, you will:
- Manage and mentor a team of designers to help create a cohesive aesthetic across all products.
- Independently contribute your knowledge and design skills to a project and ensure that all designs are consistent with the brand’s guidelines.
- Present final design concepts and coordinate the implementation with various teams.
- BA in Graphic Design or a similar field
- 4-7 years of experience working as a User Interface Manager, preferably in entertainment, product platforms, ticketing, B2B, or B2C
- Must have management experience and an understanding of how to mentor a team of designers
- Must be proficient in Figma and Adobe Creative Cloud
- Must have strong written and verbal communication
- Must be Los Angeles, CA-based and willing to go onsite three times a week
Please reference the Job # and Title in the subject matter of your email and submit to email@example.com.
Please provide your resume, portfolio or URL where applicable as well as three references for consideration. Additionally, please provide 3-5 bullet points as to how your experience best relates to the requirements. Unless specified, roles are not open to relocation or remote candidates and only local candidates will be considered. Thank you.
Applicants for roles within the City of Los Angeles please note: “Pursuant to the Los Angeles City Fair Chance Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with Criminal Histories.”
Applicants for roles within the City of San Francisco please note: “Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction warrants.”
Core Values: Accountability | Agility | Trust | Communication | Enthusiasm
We have spent the last 25+ years in creative staffing and recruitment helping candidates find both freelance and full time roles in the Print, Digital, Broadcast, Marketing, Social Media, and Communication fields.
We work with a variety of clients from Advertising and Design agencies to in-house marketing and communications teams in the Entertainment, Health and Beauty, Fashion, Financial, Social, Technology, and Manufacturing verticals to name a few.
Artisan Creative is a WBENC-Certified Women’s Business Enterprise and Equal Opportunity Employer.
For a complete list of our core capabilities, please visit artisancreative.com