San Francisco, CA
Lead UX Designer | Job #22745July 14, 2019 Full-time Onsite DOE Salary
Artisan Creative is working with a leading tech company in San Francisco who are looking for a lead UX designer to oversee and manage their team of UX designers and spearhead projects and products from beginning to end. This is a full time onsite role in San Francisco; local candidates only.
In this role, you will conceptualize, visualize and develop ideas for products and take them from concept through to launch, including wireframing, conceptualizing, rapid prototyping, user-testing, interaction design and visual design. You will work on products and features in close collaboration with other Designers and Engineers to create experiences that successfully accomplish appropriately set goals. You will manage and inspire team of young and talented designers to produce world class designs across smart phones, tablets, computers, televisions, wearables, consumer electronics and other devices.
The ideal candidate is a true team lead with the experience of mentoring, inspiring, and leading teams of designers. They have the ability to think and act strategically and proactively, are dedicated with a strong attention to detail, possess strong time management & project management skills, and are highly resourceful.
- Relevant Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (Design, HCI, etc.)
- Sketching and visualizing new ideas and user scenarios
- Documentation creation: Scenarios, Wireframes, Visual Design, low and high fidelity mockups and prototypes
- Able to present and defend ideas to the internal team, and help critique and push the rest of the team to better work
- Clear, concise and transparent communication style
- Action-oriented, diligent and flexible
- A clear understanding of design-centered processes and proven methodologies for identifying and solving problems
- Strong communicator, who can creatively and effectively communicate ideas as a story to others with strong verbal and written communication skills
- A positive attitude, open mind, and a desire to collaborate and learn
- Visual design experience is highly desirable, motion design is a bonus
Please reference the Job # and Title in the subject matter of your email and submit to email@example.com Please provide your resume, portfolio or URL where applicable as well as three references for consideration. Additionally, please provide 3-5 bullet points as to how your experience best relates to the requirements. Unless specified, roles are not open to relocation or remote candidates and only local candidates will be considered. Thank you.
Applicants for roles within the City of Los Angeles please note: “Pursuant to the Los Angeles City Fair Chance Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with Criminal Histories.”
Applicants for roles within the City of San Francisco please note: “Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction warrants.”
Artisan Creative has spent the last 20+ years in creative staffing and recruitment helping candidates find both freelance and full time roles in the Print,Digital, Broadcast, Marketing, Social Media and Communication fields.
We work with a variety of clients from Advertising and Design agencies to in-house teams in the Entertainment, Health and Beauty, Fashion, Financial, Technology and Manufacturing verticals to name a few. For a complete list of our core capabilities, please visit artisancreative.com
Visit our blog to access over 400 articles on interviewing best practices, job search and freelancing tips. Artisan Creative is a WBENC-Certified Women’s Business Enterprise and Equal Opportunity Employer.