Key Art Designer | Job # 13584January 25, 2023 Temp-to-Start $40-$55/ hour
Artisan Creative is seeking Key Art Designers who have experience making print and digital assets and have worked within the entertainment or music industries. This role is temp-to-start and will be entirely remote. We seek candidates in California or who are in PST zones.
About our client:
- They are one of the music industry’s top poster, tour, and key art providers.
- They have been around for over a decade and pride themselves in creating innovative designs with attention to detail.
- They have worked with top leading artists and entertainment providers.
In this role, you will:
- Take client-provided assets (tour names, artist names, tour dates, cities, and more) and create innovative key art designs from conceptual to completion.
- You will research the artists’ past styles to get inspiration and create new but revolutionary modern designs that remain true to their branding.
- You will be comfortable working autonomously and collaboratively, and you can take feedback and incorporate it into your designs.
- 4+ years working within the entertainment or music industry, creating key art for digital and print.
- Must have attention to detail and be proficient in Adobe Photoshop.
- Must have clean compositing, masking, and retouching skills.
- Adobe Illustrator or 3D programs are a plus.
- Must be a self-starter and a strong communicator (verbal and written)
- Must have a portfolio showcasing key art designs from concept through completion. (Must have worked on the entire key art asset, not just a portion of the design).
Please reference the Job # and Title in the subject matter of your email and submit to email@example.com.
Please provide your resume, portfolio or URL where applicable as well as three references for consideration. Additionally, please provide 3-5 bullet points as to how your experience best relates to the requirements. Unless specified, roles are not open to relocation or remote candidates and only local candidates will be considered. Thank you.
Applicants for roles within the City of Los Angeles please note: “Pursuant to the Los Angeles City Fair Chance Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with Criminal Histories.”
Applicants for roles within the City of San Francisco please note: “Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction warrants.”
Core Values: Accountability | Agility | Trust | Communication | Enthusiasm
We have spent the last 25+ years in creative staffing and recruitment helping candidates find both freelance and full time roles in the Print, Digital, Broadcast, Marketing, Social Media, and Communication fields.
We work with a variety of clients from Advertising and Design agencies to in-house marketing and communications teams in the Entertainment, Health and Beauty, Fashion, Financial, Social, Technology, and Manufacturing verticals to name a few.
Artisan Creative is a WBENC-Certified Women’s Business Enterprise and Equal Opportunity Employer.
For a complete list of our core capabilities, please visit artisancreative.com