Los Angeles, CA
Jr. Creative Recruiter/SourcerFebruary 21, 2021 Freelance | Remote DOE
Artisan Creative is hiring! We are looking to add a junior recruiter/ sourcer to our team to focus on design and marketing roles. In this role, you will focus on building our high-quality network of relevant, pre-screened creative, design, and marketing talent and work in partnership with our team to source candidates for freelance and full-time roles.
Experience with Graphic or Web Design is a must in this position.
Role & Responsibilities
- Successfully identify a slate of freelance talent from internal and external resources.
- Build a pipeline of skills for client assignments.
- Source web, portfolio sites, job boards, social media, and incoming resumes on a daily basis for open and core positions.
- Source for current freelance and full-time roles and identify talent quickly for open job requisitions.
- Meet talent and evaluate talent skills and potential fit for current and upcoming positions
- Update existing candidate profiles within the database with current & relevant information.
Does this describe you?
- Have 2+ years previous experience within the digital/creative industry
- 2+ years staffing/recruitment experience is a plus
- Demonstrate excellent customer service
- Demonstrate a keen eye for design and portfolio evaluation.
- Have strong listening skills, follow-through, organization skills, and time management skills
- Have good problem-solving skills — be strategic and consultative
- Be a consistent self-learner
- Be computer savvy and familiar with CRM systems
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be goal-oriented with a focus on productivity and an eye on profit margins
- Be a good negotiator & mediator
- Be well-versed in all aspects of networking–traditional and social media
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial setting
This is a work-from-home opportunity and is freelance to start, approx 20 hours per week.
Only candidates with previous digital/creative experience will be considered. The candidate must be local to California.
Please reference the Job # and Title in the subject matter of your email and submit to email@example.com Please provide your resume, portfolio or URL where applicable as well as three references for consideration. Additionally, please provide 3-5 bullet points as to how your experience best relates to the requirements. Unless specified, roles are not open to relocation or remote candidates and only local candidates will be considered. Thank you.
Applicants for roles within the City of Los Angeles please note: “Pursuant to the Los Angeles City Fair Chance Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with Criminal Histories.”
Applicants for roles within the City of San Francisco please note: “Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction warrants.”
Artisan Creative has spent the last 20+ years in creative staffing and recruitment helping candidates find both freelance and full time roles in the Print,Digital, Broadcast, Marketing, Social Media and Communication fields.
We work with a variety of clients from Advertising and Design agencies to in-house teams in the Entertainment, Health and Beauty, Fashion, Financial, Technology and Manufacturing verticals to name a few. For a complete list of our core capabilities, please visit artisancreative.com
Visit our blog to access over 400 articles on interviewing best practices, job search and freelancing tips. Artisan Creative is a WBENC-Certified Women’s Business Enterprise and Equal Opportunity Employer.