Jr. Industrial Designer | Job # 13546September 22, 2022 Full-time DOE
Artisan Creative seeks a Junior Industrial Designer passionate about creating personalized designs to join a world-renowned luxury brand in Knoxville, TN. This opportunity is full-time and entirely onsite in the office. A relocation package is offered for those willing to relocate to Knoxville, TN.
- You are passionate about aviation or automotive and love to create tailored designs for the exterior and interior.
- You are a great communicator and enjoy conversating with people by helping them with their design needs.
- You are agile and can create various design prototypes to help bring a customer’s vision to life.
- You deeply understand brand guidelines, color, materials, upholstery, and aesthetics.
In this role, you will:
- Be the first point of contact for a customer and assist them with tailoring/ personalizing their design needs while maintaining professionalism.
- Collaborate with the internal team and external stakeholders to meet quality designs and customer satisfaction.
- Research, sketch, and prototype your designs in 2D and convert it into 3D, and thoroughly explain your concepts.
- Coordinate with suppliers, engineers, and production teams.
- BA degree in Industrial Design, Product Design, Interior Design, or related field.
- 2+ years of experience working within aviation, automotive, or related industries.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be personable and professional by offering best-in-class customer service.
- Must be highly experienced with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.), Mac or Windows, Microsoft Office, and Keynote.
- Must have a strong understanding of brand guidelines, color, material, upholstery, etc.
- 3D software (CAD, Rhino, Alias) experience is a plus
Please reference the Job # and Title in the subject matter of your email and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please provide your resume, portfolio or URL where applicable as well as three references for consideration. Additionally, please provide 3-5 bullet points as to how your experience best relates to the requirements. Unless specified, roles are not open to relocation or remote candidates and only local candidates will be considered. Thank you.
Applicants for roles within the City of Los Angeles please note: “Pursuant to the Los Angeles City Fair Chance Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with Criminal Histories.”
Applicants for roles within the City of San Francisco please note: “Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction warrants.”
Core Values: Accountability | Agility | Trust | Communication | Enthusiasm
We have spent the last 25+ years in creative staffing and recruitment helping candidates find both freelance and full time roles in the Print, Digital, Broadcast, Marketing, Social Media, and Communication fields.
We work with a variety of clients from Advertising and Design agencies to in-house marketing and communications teams in the Entertainment, Health and Beauty, Fashion, Financial, Social, Technology, and Manufacturing verticals to name a few.
Artisan Creative is a WBENC-Certified Women’s Business Enterprise and Equal Opportunity Employer.
For a complete list of our core capabilities, please visit artisancreative.com