Salt Lake City, UT
Head of Marketing Communications | Job #12885January 13, 2020 Full time DOE
Artisan Creative is looking for a talented, driven and strategic individual to lead marketing communications for our client who is a start-up in the software security space.
In this role, you will be responsible for the development of a wide range of deliverables including creating, writing, branding, and final editing for web, print, digital assets, and social media.
Your creativity will develop and enhance our client’s web site, landing pages, campaign assets, and videos. You will be able to collaborate with digital marketing, field marketing, head of security analytics, product marketing, and product management teams.
The responsibilities include:
- Collaborate on campaign strategy and with cross-functional teams
- Creating content for awareness, customer journey, and personas for use in campaigns
- Write and define white papers, solution briefs, blogs, technical documentation, compliance/competitive briefs, case studies, product overviews, datasheets, e-books, web copy, and video scripts.
- Interview SMEs
- Edit content, collateral, and other digital assets
- Liaise with third-party vendors, including case study writers, videographers, animators
- Create third-party web content for channel partners, alliance partners, and sponsored pages
- 7+ years of experience in the MarComm space
- BA degree
- Experience with both print and digital
- Startup experience is a plus
- This role will ideally be located on-site in Salt Lake City, Utah, although on-site in San Jose, CA may also be an option for local candidates. No relocation is available at this point
Please reference the Job # and Title in the subject matter of your email and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org Please provide your resume, portfolio or URL where applicable as well as three references for consideration. Additionally, please provide 3-5 bullet points as to how your experience best relates to the requirements. Unless specified, roles are not open to relocation or remote candidates and only local candidates will be considered. Thank you.
Applicants for roles within the City of Los Angeles please note: “Pursuant to the Los Angeles City Fair Chance Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with Criminal Histories.”
Applicants for roles within the City of San Francisco please note: “Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction warrants.”
Artisan Creative has spent the last 20+ years in creative staffing and recruitment helping candidates find both freelance and full time roles in the Print,Digital, Broadcast, Marketing, Social Media and Communication fields.
We work with a variety of clients from Advertising and Design agencies to in-house teams in the Entertainment, Health and Beauty, Fashion, Financial, Technology and Manufacturing verticals to name a few. For a complete list of our core capabilities, please visit artisancreative.com
Visit our blog to access over 400 articles on interviewing best practices, job search and freelancing tips. Artisan Creative is a WBENC-Certified Women’s Business Enterprise and Equal Opportunity Employer.