Remote _ California Based
Graphic Designer | Job# 13570January 23, 2023 Temp-To-Hire $30-$45 per/hour
Artisan Creative seeks a Graphic Designer passionate about creating digital assets and working collaboratively with an Art Director to join a branding design company. This opportunity is temp-to-hire or long-term freelance and is fully remote. We are accepting only California residents at this time.
- You are passionate about branding design and love collaborating with an Art Director.
- You are skilled in implementing feedback and direction into design assets.
- You are passionate about creating digital assets and staying updated with design trends.
In this role, you will:
- Work collaboratively with the Art Director to help refine design material to make the content more understandable but impactful.
- Create concepts for social media, work on presentations, infographics, UI/UX for websites, and work on some print assets.
- Work on various projects while staying organized and meeting project deadlines.
- BA degree in Graphic Design or a similar field
- 3-4+ years of graphic design experience
- Must be skilled in Adobe Creative Suites, PowerPoint, and Keynote
- Showcase a portfolio with digital assets, including social, infographics, presentations, UI/UX, social media, and brand design
Please reference the Job # and Title in the subject matter of your email and submit to email@example.com.
Please provide your resume, portfolio or URL where applicable as well as three references for consideration. Additionally, please provide 3-5 bullet points as to how your experience best relates to the requirements. Unless specified, roles are not open to relocation or remote candidates and only local candidates will be considered. Thank you.
Applicants for roles within the City of Los Angeles please note: “Pursuant to the Los Angeles City Fair Chance Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with Criminal Histories.”
Applicants for roles within the City of San Francisco please note: “Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction warrants.”
Core Values: Accountability | Agility | Trust | Communication | Enthusiasm
We have spent the last 25+ years in creative staffing and recruitment helping candidates find both freelance and full time roles in the Print, Digital, Broadcast, Marketing, Social Media, and Communication fields.
We work with a variety of clients from Advertising and Design agencies to in-house marketing and communications teams in the Entertainment, Health and Beauty, Fashion, Financial, Social, Technology, and Manufacturing verticals to name a few.
Artisan Creative is a WBENC-Certified Women’s Business Enterprise and Equal Opportunity Employer.
For a complete list of our core capabilities, please visit artisancreative.com