Los Angeles- Hybrid
UX Front End Developer | Job # 13521August 12, 2022 Freelance - Long Term D.O.E.- Hourly
Artisan Creative seeks a dynamic Front End Web Developer to join our banking client’s team. The ideal candidate will serve as a bridge between the design and the technology teams. This is a contract hybrid role-based out of the Downtown Los Angeles office and is open to local candidates at this time.
- You have experience working on front-end projects
- You thrive at creating user-friendly sites
- You have experience optimizing websites
- You love being able to work cross-functionally to meet desired user functionality.
As a Front End Developer, you will
- Architect the vision of a scalable design system
- Develop design tokens and tokens generators
- Document functional code, process, and craft guidelines
- Check performance and optimizes outcomes
- Work cross-functionally across Product, Design, Research and Content teams
- 5+ years of hands-on web development experience
- Collaborative mindset, with solid written and verbal communication skills
Please reference the Job # and Title in the subject matter of your email and submit to email@example.com.
Please provide your resume, portfolio or URL where applicable as well as three references for consideration. Additionally, please provide 3-5 bullet points as to how your experience best relates to the requirements. Unless specified, roles are not open to relocation or remote candidates and only local candidates will be considered. Thank you.
Applicants for roles within the City of Los Angeles please note: “Pursuant to the Los Angeles City Fair Chance Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with Criminal Histories.”
Applicants for roles within the City of San Francisco please note: “Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction warrants.”
Core Values: Accountability | Agility | Trust | Communication | Enthusiasm
We have spent the last 25+ years in creative staffing and recruitment helping candidates find both freelance and full time roles in the Print, Digital, Broadcast, Marketing, Social Media, and Communication fields.
We work with a variety of clients from Advertising and Design agencies to in-house marketing and communications teams in the Entertainment, Health and Beauty, Fashion, Financial, Social, Technology, and Manufacturing verticals to name a few.
Artisan Creative is a WBENC-Certified Women’s Business Enterprise and Equal Opportunity Employer.
For a complete list of our core capabilities, please visit artisancreative.com