Santa Monica, CA
Freelance Senior Brand Copywriter | Job #22729June 15, 2019 Freelance - 3 months DOE
We’re hiring a freelance brand copywriter to join a global mobile and technology company.
This is a 3-month freelance role to work onsite at their office in Santa Monica. You’ll work with a team of art directors, editors, creatives, and designers in their Consumer and Brand Marketing team.
What you’ll do:
– Own the successful execution and delivery of consumer-facing creative assignments and projects across a variety of formats, including digital, video, and out-of-home
– Manage and write social copy, feature copy, emails, blog posts, video scripts, and more related to consumer products
– Work closely alongside designers, creatives, product managers, engineers, and marketers to achieve team goals
– Create high-visibility presentations and narratives that communicate creative concepts
– Internalize the brand’s voice, and distribute it across all of your work to cultivate a fun and consistent tone
What we’re looking for:
– A strong portfolio showcasing your work across multiple formats (digital, video, out-of-home, etc.) is required
– 5+ years of professional copywriting experience is required
– A master of colloquial language, breaking things down, and explaining what things mean
– A strong perspective on what makes a great user experience — in an app, a book, or an appliance.
Please reference the Job # and Title in the subject matter of your email and submit to email@example.com Please provide your resume, portfolio or URL where applicable as well as three references for consideration. Additionally, please provide 3-5 bullet points as to how your experience best relates to the requirements. Unless specified, roles are not open to relocation or remote candidates and only local candidates will be considered. Thank you.
Applicants for roles within the City of Los Angeles please note: “Pursuant to the Los Angeles City Fair Chance Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with Criminal Histories.”
Applicants for roles within the City of San Francisco please note: “Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction warrants.”
Artisan Creative has spent the last 20+ years in creative staffing and recruitment helping candidates find both freelance and full time roles in the Print,Digital, Broadcast, Marketing, Social Media and Communication fields.
We work with a variety of clients from Advertising and Design agencies to in-house teams in the Entertainment, Health and Beauty, Fashion, Financial, Technology and Manufacturing verticals to name a few. For a complete list of our core capabilities, please visit artisancreative.com
Visit our blog to access over 400 articles on interviewing best practices, job search and freelancing tips. Artisan Creative is a WBENC-Certified Women’s Business Enterprise and Equal Opportunity Employer.