Los Angeles - Hybrid
Freelance Production Designer | Job # 13491June 24, 2022 Freelance - Six Months DOE
Artisan Creative seeks a Freelance Production Designer with a passion for working within the legal industry to join a renowned law enterprise in Los Angeles, CA. This role will be freelance and a hybrid (one to two days in the office). Los Angeles-based residents are highly preferred due to this role being hybrid.
- You are skilled in creating responsive websites, video (storyboards), social, email, and print material while following a specific brand’s guidelines.
- You are skilled in working on numerous projects while maintaining professionalism.
- You are a curious learner who stays up to date with design software/ programs and can share it with the team.
As a Designer, you will:
- You will be working on various design projects in both digital and print while maintaining efficient time management.
- You will be presenting your ideas and concepts with clear and concise communication during project kickoffs and assisting with creating solutions for the internal business partners.
- You will collaborate with the branding and communications department to touch on creative assignments and specific deadlines.
- BA degree in Graphic Design or similar field
- 3+ years of work experience within a professional industry is highly preferred
- Do you have proficient knowledge of working with Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch, Figma, and PowerPoint?
- Do you have a portfolio that showcases the variety of digital projects you have worked on from concept to completion?
- Are you able to work on various projects while maintaining attention to detail and producing quality work by the deadlines?
- Are you highly organized and can manage your time efficiently?
- Do you have excellent written and verbal communication?
Please reference the Job # and Title in the subject matter of your email and submit to email@example.com.
Please provide your resume, portfolio or URL where applicable as well as three references for consideration. Additionally, please provide 3-5 bullet points as to how your experience best relates to the requirements. Unless specified, roles are not open to relocation or remote candidates and only local candidates will be considered. Thank you.
Applicants for roles within the City of Los Angeles please note: “Pursuant to the Los Angeles City Fair Chance Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with Criminal Histories.”
Applicants for roles within the City of San Francisco please note: “Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction warrants.”
Core Values: Accountability | Agility | Trust | Communication | Enthusiasm
We have spent the last 25+ years in creative staffing and recruitment helping candidates find both freelance and full time roles in the Print, Digital, Broadcast, Marketing, Social Media, and Communication fields.
We work with a variety of clients from Advertising and Design agencies to in-house marketing and communications teams in the Entertainment, Health and Beauty, Fashion, Financial, Social, Technology, and Manufacturing verticals to name a few.
Artisan Creative is a WBENC-Certified Women’s Business Enterprise and Equal Opportunity Employer.
For a complete list of our core capabilities, please visit artisancreative.com