Freelance Presentation Designer | Job # 13581January 23, 2023 Freelance $30-$50 per/ hour
Artisan Creative seeks Freelance Presentation Designers with experience working within professional industries such as finance, healthcare, legal services, etc., to join a prestigious legal enterprise. This opportunity is freelance and hybrid twice weekly in their Los Angeles, CA office. We seek Los Angeles, CA residents who can work hybrid and start their work days at 6 AM (PST).
About our Client:
- Our client is a prestigious top-of-the-line global firm with a multidisciplinary expert team to help advise on legal solutions.
- They are a well-established firm that has been around for over a decade.
- They have numerous offices in the states and internationally.
- You have experience working in European times, so you are okay with starting your days earlier.
- You are passionate about presentation design and understand how to translate information into presentations to make them appealing yet informative.
- You are skilled in PowerPoint and know how to create designs for presentations without using pre-existing templates.
In this role, you will:
- Design and create excellent presentation designs using Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and PowerPoint.
- Create informative yet innovative presentation designs that are professional and modern.
- Understand the company’s brand guidelines, aesthetic, and tone, and incorporate this into the presentation designs.
- BA degree in Graphic Design or a similar field
- Must be willing to go into the Los Angeles, CA office twice weekly
- You must be willing to start your work hours at 6 AM (PST)
- You are proficient in PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Microsoft Office Suite
- Must have a portfolio showcasing your presentation design that is not template driven
Please reference the Job # and Title in the subject matter of your email and submit to email@example.com.
Please provide your resume, portfolio or URL where applicable as well as three references for consideration. Additionally, please provide 3-5 bullet points as to how your experience best relates to the requirements. Unless specified, roles are not open to relocation or remote candidates and only local candidates will be considered. Thank you.
Applicants for roles within the City of Los Angeles please note: “Pursuant to the Los Angeles City Fair Chance Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with Criminal Histories.”
Applicants for roles within the City of San Francisco please note: “Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction warrants.”
Core Values: Accountability | Agility | Trust | Communication | Enthusiasm
We have spent the last 25+ years in creative staffing and recruitment helping candidates find both freelance and full time roles in the Print, Digital, Broadcast, Marketing, Social Media, and Communication fields.
We work with a variety of clients from Advertising and Design agencies to in-house marketing and communications teams in the Entertainment, Health and Beauty, Fashion, Financial, Social, Technology, and Manufacturing verticals to name a few.
Artisan Creative is a WBENC-Certified Women’s Business Enterprise and Equal Opportunity Employer.
For a complete list of our core capabilities, please visit artisancreative.com