Freelance Iconographer | Job #13621May 30, 2023 Seven months $35-$55/ hour
Artisan Creative seeks a Freelance Iconographer with experience making iconography cohesive across various touch points. This opportunity is with a well-established social media tech company. This role is freelance for seven months and will be remote. We are currently seeking California residents for this position only.
About our Client:
- Is a top leading social media platform that allows people worldwide to connect with instant communication.
- They have been around for over a decade and have millions of users.
- They offer fast and fun communication with users from all over, allowing you to interact instantly with friends.
- You are passionate about iconography design and have created cohesive icons that follow a company’s brand guidelines, and these icons have been used across different departments.
- You are skilled in Adobe Illustrator and have some experience creating animated icons or have worked with animators to design animated icons.
- You are passionate about working in the tech industry and can work collaboratively or autonomously.
In this role, you will:
- You will work collaboratively with a designer to create cohesive icons that align with the brand’s guidelines and standards.
- You will audit the pre-existing iconography and create fun, professional, modern icons that can be used across different departments.
- You will document the iconography design patterns in a systematic process to ensure consistent and cohesive designs.
- BA degree in Graphic Design or a similar field
- Must have a strong portfolio showcasing iconography designs across various departments and touchpoints.
- Must be proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Figma
- Working knowledge of After Effects is highly preferred
- Must be able to collaborate and work autonomously
- Must have strong verbal and written communication
Please reference the Job # and Title in the subject matter of your email and submit to email@example.com.
Please provide your resume, portfolio or URL where applicable as well as three references for consideration. Additionally, please provide 3-5 bullet points as to how your experience best relates to the requirements. Unless specified, roles are not open to relocation or remote candidates and only local candidates will be considered. Thank you.
Applicants for roles within the City of Los Angeles please note: “Pursuant to the Los Angeles City Fair Chance Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with Criminal Histories.”
Applicants for roles within the City of San Francisco please note: “Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction warrants.”
Core Values: Accountability | Agility | Trust | Communication | Enthusiasm
We have spent the last 25+ years in creative staffing and recruitment helping candidates find both freelance and full time roles in the Print, Digital, Broadcast, Marketing, Social Media, and Communication fields.
We work with a variety of clients from Advertising and Design agencies to in-house marketing and communications teams in the Entertainment, Health and Beauty, Fashion, Financial, Social, Technology, and Manufacturing verticals to name a few.
Visit our blog to access over 500 articles on interviewing best practices, job search, and freelancing tips. Listen to the artisan podcast for stories of creativity & inspiration.
Artisan Creative is a WBENC-Certified Women’s Business Enterprise and Equal Opportunity Employer.
For a complete list of our core capabilities, please visit artisancreative.com