Los Angeles - Remote
Freelance Digital Designer | Job # 13527March 27, 2023 Freelance $25-$50 per/hour (DOE)
Artisan Creative is looking for a Freelance Digital Designer with experience working in the fintech, health tech, and tech industry and is passionate about creating modern designs to join a reputable legal tech company. This opportunity is freelance and will be entirely remote. We are only accepting California residents at this time.
About our Client:
- Our client is a top leader in the legal tech field and can help with a wide range of legal services.
- The company offers professional legal services for business customers and personal legal needs.
- They are a growing company looking for a designer to help create new modern designs for various projects.
- You are a well-rounded designer who understands conceptualizing and thinking of new innovative designs for all projects.
- You thrive working within the professional tech space and have a portfolio to show off your modern designs for various projects.
- You are passionate about creating new modern designs in web, digital, social media, motion graphics, and UI/UX projects.
- You can work autonomously and collaboratively in a remote work environment without needing many directions on how to solve design solutions.
In this role, you will:
- Work on creating digital, web, and social media projects while meeting project deadlines.
- Demonstrate your ability to understand a brand’s current style guide but incorporate a new look to help modernize the assets.
- Showcase your design knowledge while working collaboratively with a team and internal clients.
- BA degree in Graphic Design or a related field is preferred
- 3+ years of experience working for in-house or agency experience
- Must be skilled in Adobe Creative Suites such as Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, and Figma
- Must have good communication skills, verbal and written
- Must be well organized, have strong time management skills, and be able to be agile and work with strict timelines.
Please reference the Job # and Title in the subject matter of your email and submit to email@example.com.
Please provide your resume, portfolio or URL where applicable as well as three references for consideration. Additionally, please provide 3-5 bullet points as to how your experience best relates to the requirements. Unless specified, roles are not open to relocation or remote candidates and only local candidates will be considered. Thank you.
Applicants for roles within the City of Los Angeles please note: “Pursuant to the Los Angeles City Fair Chance Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with Criminal Histories.”
Applicants for roles within the City of San Francisco please note: “Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction warrants.”
Core Values: Accountability | Agility | Trust | Communication | Enthusiasm
We have spent the last 25+ years in creative staffing and recruitment helping candidates find both freelance and full time roles in the Print, Digital, Broadcast, Marketing, Social Media, and Communication fields.
We work with a variety of clients from Advertising and Design agencies to in-house marketing and communications teams in the Entertainment, Health and Beauty, Fashion, Financial, Social, Technology, and Manufacturing verticals to name a few.
Visit our blog to access over 500 articles on interviewing best practices, job search, and freelancing tips. Listen to the artisan podcast for stories of creativity & inspiration.
Artisan Creative is a WBENC-Certified Women’s Business Enterprise and Equal Opportunity Employer.
For a complete list of our core capabilities, please visit artisancreative.com