Los Angeles - Remote
Freelance Graphic Design Lead | Job #13452May 15, 2022 Freelance - 3 Months or longer DOE Hourly
Artisan Creative seeks a Freelance Graphic Design Lead to join a renowned law enterprise in Los Angeles, CA. This remote opportunity will be for a three-month duration with the possibility of an extension. California-based residents are highly preferred. If you have experience working with specific brand guidelines to create various digital and print projects, let’s connect.
- You’re an expert at creating responsive websites, video (storyboards), social, email, and print material while following a specific brand’s guidelines
- You have experience with developing innovative design ideas for marketing material, including presentations, newsletters, brochures, seminar material, and more
- You are skilled at working on numerous projects while maintaining professionalism
- You lead by example and hold quality as a top priority
- You’re a curious learner who stays up to date with design software/programs
As a Graphic Design Lead, you will:
- Work closely with the Graphic Design Specialist to review, revise, and guide all projects before presenting them to the Sr. Art Director
- Showcase your knowledge of design trends within the legal industry and share them with the team
- Work on various digital and print design projects
- Present your ideas and concepts with clear and concise communication
- Collaborate with the branding and communications department about creative assignments and deadlines
- BA degree in Graphic Design or similar field
- 7-10+ years of work experience within a professional industry is highly preferred
- Do you have proficient knowledge of working with Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch, Figma, and PowerPoint?
- Do you have a portfolio that showcases the variety of digital projects you have worked on from concept to completion?
- Are you able to work on various projects while maintaining attention to detail and producing quality work by the deadlines?
- Are you highly organized and can manage your time efficiently?
- Do you have excellent written and verbal communication?
- Are you familiar with working with Digital Asset Management systems?
Please reference the Job # and Title in the subject matter of your email and submit to email@example.com.
Please provide your resume, portfolio or URL where applicable as well as three references for consideration. Additionally, please provide 3-5 bullet points as to how your experience best relates to the requirements. Unless specified, roles are not open to relocation or remote candidates and only local candidates will be considered. Thank you.
Applicants for roles within the City of Los Angeles please note: “Pursuant to the Los Angeles City Fair Chance Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with Criminal Histories.”
Applicants for roles within the City of San Francisco please note: “Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction warrants.”
Core Values: Accountability | Agility | Trust | Communication | Enthusiasm
We have spent the last 25+ years in creative staffing and recruitment helping candidates find both freelance and full time roles in the Print, Digital, Broadcast, Marketing, Social Media, and Communication fields.
We work with a variety of clients from Advertising and Design agencies to in-house marketing and communications teams in the Entertainment, Health and Beauty, Fashion, Financial, Social, Technology, and Manufacturing verticals to name a few.
Artisan Creative is a WBENC-Certified Women’s Business Enterprise and Equal Opportunity Employer.
For a complete list of our core capabilities, please visit artisancreative.com