Los Angeles - Hybrid
Freelance Email Marketing Producer | Job # 13623May 30, 2023 Six-Month Duration $55-$68/ hour DOE
Artisan Creative seeks a Freelance Email Digital Marketing Producer with experience in the financial, healthcare, insurance, or corporate industries to join our reputable financial client. This opportunity is freelance and will be for a six-month duration, with the possibility of the role being extended. This role is hybrid three days a week in the Los Angeles, CA office. We are seeking Los Angeles, CA residents since this opportunity is hybrid.
About our client:
- Our client is a top-leading financial enterprise that has been around for over three decades.
- They are one of the largest financial services company in America.
- You are skilled in Salesforce Marketing Cloud and have working knowledge using Salesforce.com.
- You have experience developing and broadcasting emails to the intended audience based on business requirements.
- You deeply understand email campaigns, email best practices, and looking at data to find insights to optimize opportunities.
In this role, you will:
- Work with the email marketing team to develop, code, and transmit emails to the client’s targeted audience.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of email best practices, email UX best practices, and A/B testing.
- Gain, measure, and report data insights to identify opportunities for optimization.
- BA degree in marketing or a similar field or have extensive experience working in email marketing in the financial, healthcare, insurance, or corporate industries
- Must have experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Journey Builder, Salesforce.com, Adobe Analytics, and Tableau
- Must have strong verbal and written communication
- Must have strong project management skills, the ability to build long-standing relationships, and interpersonal skills
Please reference the Job # and Title in the subject matter of your email and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please provide your resume, portfolio or URL where applicable as well as three references for consideration. Additionally, please provide 3-5 bullet points as to how your experience best relates to the requirements. Unless specified, roles are not open to relocation or remote candidates and only local candidates will be considered. Thank you.
Applicants for roles within the City of Los Angeles please note: “Pursuant to the Los Angeles City Fair Chance Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with Criminal Histories.”
Applicants for roles within the City of San Francisco please note: “Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction warrants.”
Core Values: Accountability | Agility | Trust | Communication | Enthusiasm
We have spent the last 25+ years in creative staffing and recruitment helping candidates find both freelance and full time roles in the Print, Digital, Broadcast, Marketing, Social Media, and Communication fields.
We work with a variety of clients from Advertising and Design agencies to in-house marketing and communications teams in the Entertainment, Health and Beauty, Fashion, Financial, Social, Technology, and Manufacturing verticals to name a few.
Visit our blog to access over 500 articles on interviewing best practices, job search, and freelancing tips. Listen to the artisan podcast for stories of creativity & inspiration.
Artisan Creative is a WBENC-Certified Women’s Business Enterprise and Equal Opportunity Employer.
For a complete list of our core capabilities, please visit artisancreative.com