San Francisco / Pleasanton
Freelance Communications Manager | Job #12924April 5, 2020 3 months DOE
Artisan Creative is hiring a freelance communications manager for a prominent healthcare client in Pleasanton for an on-site opportunity. The contract is for three months, with the possibility to be extended to a year.
In this role, you will be responsible for providing complex communications consultation, communications planning, implementation and recommended solutions for many of the client’s projects. You will also be making sure that the projects meet organizational brand and reputation goals.
- Lead project or ongoing teams for the purpose of implementing specific communications projects, events, or programs within a given timeframe
- Develop integrated (internal and external) communication plans for the national functional area strategies, programs, and initiatives
- Provide communications consulting to senior-level clients (SVPs and VPs) on internal and external communications
- At least 5 years’ experience in corporate communications environment
- 2+ years of supervisory and/or major project leadership experience
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, English, public relations, business administration or related field
Please reference the Job # and Title in the subject matter of your email and submit to email@example.com Please provide your resume, portfolio or URL where applicable as well as three references for consideration. Additionally, please provide 3-5 bullet points as to how your experience best relates to the requirements. Unless specified, roles are not open to relocation or remote candidates and only local candidates will be considered. Thank you.
Applicants for roles within the City of Los Angeles please note: “Pursuant to the Los Angeles City Fair Chance Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with Criminal Histories.”
Applicants for roles within the City of San Francisco please note: “Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction warrants.”
Artisan Creative has spent the last 20+ years in creative staffing and recruitment helping candidates find both freelance and full time roles in the Print,Digital, Broadcast, Marketing, Social Media and Communication fields.
We work with a variety of clients from Advertising and Design agencies to in-house teams in the Entertainment, Health and Beauty, Fashion, Financial, Technology and Manufacturing verticals to name a few. For a complete list of our core capabilities, please visit artisancreative.com
Visit our blog to access over 400 articles on interviewing best practices, job search and freelancing tips. Artisan Creative is a WBENC-Certified Women’s Business Enterprise and Equal Opportunity Employer.