Los Angeles - Remote
FL Sr. Product UI Designer | Job # 13532August 17, 2022 Two to Four Months DOE
Artisan Creative seeks a Freelance Sr. Product UI Designer passionate about the entertainment industry to join a renowned ticketing platform. This role is freelance (40 hours a week) for two to four months. This role is remote, but Los Angeles or California residents are needed.
- You are passionate about live events, concerts, festivals, and entertainment.
- You understand the purchasing of tickets for these events and want to make the experience more user-friendly and seamless.
- You enjoy working cross-functionally with teams and stakeholders but can also work autonomously.
In this role, You will:
- Design a more modern and user-friendly interface while keeping the customer’s checkout journey in mind.
- Conceptualize and execute various prototypes using Figma and conduct testing to ensure the designs meet the specifications.
- Work cross-functionally with the lead designers and stakeholders, communicate your design decisions, and share your feedback.
- BA Degree in Graphic Design or a similar field
- 5+ years of experience working in UI and UX design, ticketing experience, and B2B experience is a plus
- A portfolio of professional UI design examples that demonstrate an understanding of information hierarchy, usability practices, and business objectives must be showcased.
- Must be skilled in Figma, Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Must be a skilled verbal and written communicator who enjoys collaborating and providing feedback
Please reference the Job # and Title in the subject matter of your email and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please provide your resume, portfolio or URL where applicable as well as three references for consideration. Additionally, please provide 3-5 bullet points as to how your experience best relates to the requirements. Unless specified, roles are not open to relocation or remote candidates and only local candidates will be considered. Thank you.
Applicants for roles within the City of Los Angeles please note: “Pursuant to the Los Angeles City Fair Chance Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with Criminal Histories.”
Applicants for roles within the City of San Francisco please note: “Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction warrants.”
Core Values: Accountability | Agility | Trust | Communication | Enthusiasm
We have spent the last 25+ years in creative staffing and recruitment helping candidates find both freelance and full time roles in the Print, Digital, Broadcast, Marketing, Social Media, and Communication fields.
We work with a variety of clients from Advertising and Design agencies to in-house marketing and communications teams in the Entertainment, Health and Beauty, Fashion, Financial, Social, Technology, and Manufacturing verticals to name a few.
Artisan Creative is a WBENC-Certified Women’s Business Enterprise and Equal Opportunity Employer.
For a complete list of our core capabilities, please visit artisancreative.com