FL Instructional Designer | Job #13553October 26, 2022 Contract - 8 months D.O.E. - Hourly
Artisan Creative seeks an Instructional Designer to join a renowned financial enterprise. This opportunity is an 8-month contract fully remote to the end of the year with the possibility of going hybrid beginning in January 2023. Only CA applicants will be accepted at this time.
- You are passionate about adult learning theory and excel in learning progressive trends in the industry
- You can work collaboratively with other team members but also autonomously if needed.
- You are highly detail-oriented, have solid organizational skills, and efficiently meet deadlines.
In this role, You will:
- Use the ADDIE model to assist with crafting interactive eLearning through graphics, animation, audio, video, and multimedia
- Design training for instructor-led classrooms and webinars, self-paced e-learning, self-paced offline learning, and more
- Craft graphics and promotional materials for learning offerings
- BA degree in Graphic Design or a related field
- Must have 2+ years working in instructional design
- Must have experience working Articulate 360 (Rise, Storyline), Powtoon, Camtasia, and Degreed
- Deep understanding of ADDIE (analyze, design, develop, implement and evaluate).
- Strong verbal and written communication is required
- Must be able to work collaboratively but autonomously if needed
- Must be able to multi-task, meet deadlines, and problem solve
- Open to going to an office 2 days a week beginning in January 2023
Please reference the Job # and Title in the subject matter of your email and submit to email@example.com.
Please provide your resume, portfolio or URL where applicable as well as three references for consideration. Additionally, please provide 3-5 bullet points as to how your experience best relates to the requirements. Unless specified, roles are not open to relocation or remote candidates and only local candidates will be considered. Thank you.
Applicants for roles within the City of Los Angeles please note: “Pursuant to the Los Angeles City Fair Chance Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with Criminal Histories.”
Applicants for roles within the City of San Francisco please note: “Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction warrants.”
Core Values: Accountability | Agility | Trust | Communication | Enthusiasm
We have spent the last 25+ years in creative staffing and recruitment helping candidates find both freelance and full time roles in the Print, Digital, Broadcast, Marketing, Social Media, and Communication fields.
We work with a variety of clients from Advertising and Design agencies to in-house marketing and communications teams in the Entertainment, Health and Beauty, Fashion, Financial, Social, Technology, and Manufacturing verticals to name a few.
Artisan Creative is a WBENC-Certified Women’s Business Enterprise and Equal Opportunity Employer.
For a complete list of our core capabilities, please visit artisancreative.com