FL Digital Asset Manager | Job #13605May 24, 2023 6 months D.O.E 55-60 ph
Artisan Creative seeks a talented, experienced Freelance Digital Asset Management Librarian to join our renowned medical enterprise client for eight months. This position will be freelance and remote in California.
About our Client:
- Our client is a renowned medical enterprise that has been around for several decades.
- They offer top-of-the-line personalized medical providers that help with each individual’s health needs.
- They have over 500+ medical offices and over 50,000+ physicians and nurses.
- You are passionate about the medical industry and have prior experience with digital asset management systems.
- You are highly organized, skilled in project management and transferring files, and have an eye for detail to ensure all files comply.
- You are an exceptional communicator and know how to coordinate with internal and external teams and clients.
- Review, tag, support, metadata, and archive records to migrate to a new digital asset management system.
- Provide records, including uploading, reviewing metadata, approving assets, and ensuring everything fall into compliance (such as dates, digital agreements, and rights between our client and the licensor).
- Develop a report on DAM and the assets to help determine if any improvements need to be made.
- Communicate with users and the marketing DAM librarians while maintaining professionalism and supporting any additional needs.
- 6+ years of experience with managing digital asset management (DAM) systems or as a DAM librarian.
- BA Degree in administration or a related field
- Must have strong attention to detail and professionalism
- Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to work with clients and external and internal teams.
Please reference the Job # and Title in the subject matter of your email and submit to email@example.com.
Please provide your resume, portfolio or URL where applicable as well as three references for consideration. Additionally, please provide 3-5 bullet points as to how your experience best relates to the requirements. Unless specified, roles are not open to relocation or remote candidates and only local candidates will be considered. Thank you.
Applicants for roles within the City of Los Angeles please note: “Pursuant to the Los Angeles City Fair Chance Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with Criminal Histories.”
Applicants for roles within the City of San Francisco please note: “Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction warrants.”
Core Values: Accountability | Agility | Trust | Communication | Enthusiasm
We have spent the last 25+ years in creative staffing and recruitment helping candidates find both freelance and full time roles in the Print, Digital, Broadcast, Marketing, Social Media, and Communication fields.
We work with a variety of clients from Advertising and Design agencies to in-house marketing and communications teams in the Entertainment, Health and Beauty, Fashion, Financial, Social, Technology, and Manufacturing verticals to name a few.
Visit our blog to access over 500 articles on interviewing best practices, job search, and freelancing tips. Listen to the artisan podcast for stories of creativity & inspiration.
Artisan Creative is a WBENC-Certified Women’s Business Enterprise and Equal Opportunity Employer.
For a complete list of our core capabilities, please visit artisancreative.com