Figma Migration Coordinator | Job # 13583January 23, 2023 8 weeks $35-$50 ph
Artisan Creative seeks a Figma Migration Coordinator who has prior experience converting files from Sketch to Figma for an 8-week remote project with our client in the global events ticketing space.
About our Client:
- Our client is a global leader in the ticketing and events industry
- They enable the ticket-buying experience for over 350 worldwide partners across multiple disciplinaries
- Our client has grown within brand recognition and market share over the last few years by leading the industry with innovative solutions
- You have experience working on converting files from Sketch to Figma
- You like to create libraries within Figma that keep information organized and easy to access.
- You are skilled in Figma and Sketch.
In this role, you will:
- You will assist in the loading and commissioning of files from Sketch to Figma and ensure all files have transitioned over properly.
- Assist in the validation of complete system functionality
- Update and create libraries to ensure that all projects are consistent with the branding and also help maintain the libraries.
- At least 3+ years of experience working in a creative and corporate environment
- You are proficient in Sketch and Figma.
- Proven experience creating and organizing Figma libraries
- Strong detail orientation, process orientation, organizational and multi-tasking skills
If you are interested in this role, please email your resume to email@example.com and reference the job title and job number in the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please reference the Job # and Title in the subject matter of your email and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please provide your resume, portfolio or URL where applicable as well as three references for consideration. Additionally, please provide 3-5 bullet points as to how your experience best relates to the requirements. Unless specified, roles are not open to relocation or remote candidates and only local candidates will be considered. Thank you.
Applicants for roles within the City of Los Angeles please note: “Pursuant to the Los Angeles City Fair Chance Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with Criminal Histories.”
Applicants for roles within the City of San Francisco please note: “Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction warrants.”
Core Values: Accountability | Agility | Trust | Communication | Enthusiasm
We have spent the last 25+ years in creative staffing and recruitment helping candidates find both freelance and full time roles in the Print, Digital, Broadcast, Marketing, Social Media, and Communication fields.
We work with a variety of clients from Advertising and Design agencies to in-house marketing and communications teams in the Entertainment, Health and Beauty, Fashion, Financial, Social, Technology, and Manufacturing verticals to name a few.
Artisan Creative is a WBENC-Certified Women’s Business Enterprise and Equal Opportunity Employer.
For a complete list of our core capabilities, please visit artisancreative.com