Email Marketing Manager | Job #13348January 16, 2022 Full-time Salary DOE
Are you an email marketing manager looking to work for a global education company? Do you have leadership qualities and want to work on subscription models, gaming, and e-learning? This is a brand new position for this global firm. It is a remote role with no current timeline for returning to the LA-based office. You will oversee direct-response email marketing initiatives and play a key role in creating data-driven CRM programs to target prospects, members, and former members. You will partner with engineers, designers, and executives on executing strategy from the top down. You will also work with a vendor who is involved in strategy, analytics, and campaigns.
- Define, maintain, and evolve the overall direct-response email strategy for all products
- Partner with a cross-functional team to develop CRM programs targeting prospects, current members, and former members through engaging messaging and creative
- Conduct ongoing A/B tests of all aspects of the email strategy (subject lines, copy, frequency, time of day/week, etc.) and communicate the results of these tests to management regularly
- Consult on best-in-class approaches and practices
What the client offers:
- 90 – 100% of health premiums
- 401k with employer match
- 15 days paid vacation plus 11 national paid holidays
- Team events
- Access to their DEI task force
- Professional growth through learning and development programs
- 100% remote work environment during covid
- Monthly internet stipend
- Prior experience managing and deploying email marketing for enterprise businesses
- Expert knowledge of CRM and marketing automation
- Able to work with stakeholders and leadership
- Strong knowledge of email best practices and CRM systems
Please reference the Job # and Title in the subject matter of your email and submit to email@example.com.
Please provide your resume, portfolio or URL where applicable as well as three references for consideration. Additionally, please provide 3-5 bullet points as to how your experience best relates to the requirements. Unless specified, roles are not open to relocation or remote candidates and only local candidates will be considered. Thank you.
Applicants for roles within the City of Los Angeles please note: “Pursuant to the Los Angeles City Fair Chance Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with Criminal Histories.”
Applicants for roles within the City of San Francisco please note: “Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction warrants.”
Core Values: Accountability | Agility | Trust | Communication | Enthusiasm
We have spent the last 25+ years in creative staffing and recruitment helping candidates find both freelance and full time roles in the Print, Digital, Broadcast, Marketing, Social Media, and Communication fields.
We work with a variety of clients from Advertising and Design agencies to in-house marketing and communications teams in the Entertainment, Health and Beauty, Fashion, Financial, Social, Technology, and Manufacturing verticals to name a few.
Artisan Creative is a WBENC-Certified Women’s Business Enterprise and Equal Opportunity Employer.
For a complete list of our core capabilities, please visit artisancreative.com