Editorial Specialist | #13450May 14, 2022 Full-Time DOE
Artisan Creative is seeking a dynamic, detailed, and self-motivated communication professional to join our global legal client’s team. The Editorial Specialist will create clear, compelling, and engaging internal and external communications to support the company’s business initiatives and drive its culture. This role will be a hybrid work model based on the Los Angeles office.
- Your written and oral communication skills are excellent
- You have familiarity with social media, digital publishing, and basic HTML
- You have five-plus years of corporate communications experience
- You are keen on brainstorming and collaborating with internal teams
As an Editorial Specialist, you wIll:
- Focus on a wide range of projects such as marketing content, college articles and alerts, blog posts, video transcripts, and one-off projects
- Ensure communications align with the company’s strategy, brand, purpose, and values
- Partner with the Brand and Communications groups to write and deliver internal and external communications
Some perks & benefits offered:
- Comprehensive benefits program
- Flexible spending accounts
- 401k plan
- Paid Holidays
- Generous PTO
- Bachelor’s Degree (ideally in Communications, Journalism, or Marketing) or equivalent work-related experience.
- Five years of experience working in a communications role, preferably in a corporate environment, and a solid portfolio of work highlighting skills and stylistic range.
- Proficient in MS Word, Digital Publishing, and basic HTML.
- Exceptional writing, copy editing, and proofreading skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt tone and perspective of writing to a variety of audiences.
- Ability to communicate effectively and collaborate with all levels of the organization.
- A strategic thinker, able to research and bring recommendations to the table.
- Ability to craft messaging under deadlines and manage multiple high-profile projects simultaneously.
Please reference the Job # and Title in the subject matter of your email and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please provide your resume, portfolio or URL where applicable as well as three references for consideration. Additionally, please provide 3-5 bullet points as to how your experience best relates to the requirements. Unless specified, roles are not open to relocation or remote candidates and only local candidates will be considered. Thank you.
Applicants for roles within the City of Los Angeles please note: “Pursuant to the Los Angeles City Fair Chance Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with Criminal Histories.”
Applicants for roles within the City of San Francisco please note: “Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction warrants.”
Core Values: Accountability | Agility | Trust | Communication | Enthusiasm
We have spent the last 25+ years in creative staffing and recruitment helping candidates find both freelance and full time roles in the Print, Digital, Broadcast, Marketing, Social Media, and Communication fields.
We work with a variety of clients from Advertising and Design agencies to in-house marketing and communications teams in the Entertainment, Health and Beauty, Fashion, Financial, Social, Technology, and Manufacturing verticals to name a few.
Artisan Creative is a WBENC-Certified Women’s Business Enterprise and Equal Opportunity Employer.
For a complete list of our core capabilities, please visit artisancreative.com