Los Angeles - Remote
Director of Digital UX | Job # 13485June 24, 2022 Full-time DOE
Artisan Creative seeks a Director of Digital User Experience who has a passion for working within the eCommerce industry to join a renowned retail lifestyle brand. This role is full-time and can be fully remote, but you must be in PST time zones. California residents are highly preferred.
- You are a knowledgeable leader who provides excellent mentorship.
- You love growing and sharing your knowledge with your team.
- You are an excellent communicator, and you have exceptional skills in project management.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment while maintaining professionalism.
- You understand how to communicate with creatives, the IT team, and outside third-party vendors.
As a Director of Digital User Experience, you will:
- Be in charge of overseeing all project management for the .com and mobile apps that will help enhance the overall customer shopping experience.
- Conduct and take ownership of ongoing A/B testing and manage the product/eCommerce roadmap experience.
- Optimize all efforts while utilizing web analytics and user research, specifically focusing on funnel efficiency that will help increase conversion rates.
- Oversee and develop a user experience team, including UX, Product, and Content development.
- BA degree in Marketing or Business or UX
- 5-7 years of eCommerce user experience is needed
- If you have experience working within retail, eCommerce, or fashion/ apparel, this is a plus
- Do you have strong collaboration skills and love to be a great mentor to your team?
- Are you skilled in project management and can work in a fast-paced environment?
- Do you have Salesforce Commerce Cloud and Microsoft Office experience?
- Can you effectively communicate with cross-functional teams?
Please reference the Job # and Title in the subject matter of your email and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please provide your resume, portfolio or URL where applicable as well as three references for consideration. Additionally, please provide 3-5 bullet points as to how your experience best relates to the requirements. Unless specified, roles are not open to relocation or remote candidates and only local candidates will be considered. Thank you.
Applicants for roles within the City of Los Angeles please note: “Pursuant to the Los Angeles City Fair Chance Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with Criminal Histories.”
Applicants for roles within the City of San Francisco please note: “Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction warrants.”
Core Values: Accountability | Agility | Trust | Communication | Enthusiasm
We have spent the last 25+ years in creative staffing and recruitment helping candidates find both freelance and full time roles in the Print, Digital, Broadcast, Marketing, Social Media, and Communication fields.
We work with a variety of clients from Advertising and Design agencies to in-house marketing and communications teams in the Entertainment, Health and Beauty, Fashion, Financial, Social, Technology, and Manufacturing verticals to name a few.
Artisan Creative is a WBENC-Certified Women’s Business Enterprise and Equal Opportunity Employer.
For a complete list of our core capabilities, please visit artisancreative.com