Los Angeles - Remote
Director of Digital UX | Job #13485November 21, 2022 Full-time DOE
Artisan Creative seeks a Director of Digital User Experience who has worked in the fashion, fashion eCommerce, or fashion retail space to join a renowned retail lifestyle brand. This role is full-time and remote. Candidates in PST time zones are needed for this opportunity.
About our Client:
- Our client is a national retailer bringing fresh, on-trend, lifestyle clothing for the gen-z and millennial generations.
- They have stores throughout the United States and a robust online presence for their eCommerce store.
- They have collaborated with well-known brands, artists, and companies to bring in one-of-a-kind collections.
- You are a knowledgeable leader who provides excellent mentorship. You love growing and sharing your knowledge with your team.
- You are an excellent communicator and have exceptional project management skills.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment while maintaining professionalism.
- You understand how to communicate with creatives, the IT team, and outside third-party vendors.
- You are highly passionate about working in the fashion retail and eCommerce space and understand the industry well to bring in expert knowledge on how to increase conversions, improve the customer’s experience through UX, and understand how to better the website and mobile app.
As a Director of Digital User Experience, you will:
- Be in charge of overseeing all project management for the .com and mobile apps that will help enhance the overall customer shopping experience.
- Conduct and take ownership of ongoing A/B testing and manage the product/eCommerce roadmap experience.
- Optimize all efforts while utilizing web analytics and user research, specifically focusing on funnel efficiency that will help increase conversion rates.
- Oversee and develop a user experience team, including UX, Product, and Content development.
- BA degree in Marketing or Business or UX
- 5-7 years of eCommerce user experience is needed
- If you have experience working within retail, eCommerce, or fashion/ apparel, this is a plus
- Do you have strong collaboration skills and love to be a great mentor to your team?
- Are you skilled in project management and can work in a fast-paced environment?
- Do you have Salesforce Commerce Cloud and Microsoft Office experience?
- Can you effectively communicate with cross-functional teams?
Please reference the Job # and Title in the subject matter of your email and submit to email@example.com.
Please provide your resume, portfolio or URL where applicable as well as three references for consideration. Additionally, please provide 3-5 bullet points as to how your experience best relates to the requirements. Unless specified, roles are not open to relocation or remote candidates and only local candidates will be considered. Thank you.
Applicants for roles within the City of Los Angeles please note: “Pursuant to the Los Angeles City Fair Chance Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with Criminal Histories.”
Applicants for roles within the City of San Francisco please note: “Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction warrants.”
Core Values: Accountability | Agility | Trust | Communication | Enthusiasm
We have spent the last 25+ years in creative staffing and recruitment helping candidates find both freelance and full time roles in the Print, Digital, Broadcast, Marketing, Social Media, and Communication fields.
We work with a variety of clients from Advertising and Design agencies to in-house marketing and communications teams in the Entertainment, Health and Beauty, Fashion, Financial, Social, Technology, and Manufacturing verticals to name a few.
Artisan Creative is a WBENC-Certified Women’s Business Enterprise and Equal Opportunity Employer.
For a complete list of our core capabilities, please visit artisancreative.com