Digital Project Manager | Job #13014August 2, 2020 Full-time Salary DOE
Artisan Creative is looking for a full-time digital project manager to join a fast-growing legal client near downtown Los Angeles. This company was recently recognized as the best firm for their industry in the US and offers a rewarding culture of growth, education, and stability.
As the project manager, you will oversee an internal marketing and creative team of 10+ people. You will be responsible for the successful delivery of projects across SEO, PPC, email marketing, design, and social. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, you will also work directly with the CEO and will need to be a strong, clear communicator able to handle approximately 10 projects at a time.
- Lead and manage multiple projects and activities of varying types and sizes, ensuring objectives and project deliverables are accomplished according to plan
- Proactively identify and manage risks, issues, and dependencies, and develop strategies to escalate and mitigate them
- Effectively manage scope, schedule, and budget in accordance with defined parameters
- Effectively prioritize critical path activities to ensure on-time delivery* Identify and secure resources required to execute the plan and manage internal and external assigned resources
- Provide project governance with clear and consistent communication of project-level status to executive leadership, project sponsors, and stakeholders
- Results-oriented self-starter well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online lead generation, including latest trends and best practices
- Able to deal with C-level executives
- Great with data, forecasting, and budgeting
- Previous experience working with national corporate clients
Please reference the Job # and Title in the subject matter of your email and submit to email@example.com Please provide your resume, portfolio or URL where applicable as well as three references for consideration. Additionally, please provide 3-5 bullet points as to how your experience best relates to the requirements. Unless specified, roles are not open to relocation or remote candidates and only local candidates will be considered. Thank you.
Applicants for roles within the City of Los Angeles please note: “Pursuant to the Los Angeles City Fair Chance Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with Criminal Histories.”
Applicants for roles within the City of San Francisco please note: “Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction warrants.”
Artisan Creative has spent the last 20+ years in creative staffing and recruitment helping candidates find both freelance and full time roles in the Print,Digital, Broadcast, Marketing, Social Media and Communication fields.
We work with a variety of clients from Advertising and Design agencies to in-house teams in the Entertainment, Health and Beauty, Fashion, Financial, Technology and Manufacturing verticals to name a few. For a complete list of our core capabilities, please visit artisancreative.com
Visit our blog to access over 400 articles on interviewing best practices, job search and freelancing tips. Artisan Creative is a WBENC-Certified Women’s Business Enterprise and Equal Opportunity Employer.