Digital Product Manager | Job #22719July 14, 2019 Full-time Onsite DOE Salary
Artisan Creative is working with a world-renowned and leading pet healthcare brand in Los Angeles who is looking to hire its next digital product manager. Do you have a healthy obsession with animals? Do you love leveraging technology to build world-class experiences that improve the way a customer interacts with a brand?
Are you interested in your next career move that is a beautiful blend of the two? The ideal individual is compassionate, data-driven, organized and customer-obsessed. They have deep knowledge and proven experience using research and analytics to optimize existing solutions and design new customer experiences via digital products. They have UX experience pertaining to working with UX and UI teams and creating directional UX wireframes to illustrate a new product vision/enhancement. They have strong client service, communication, problem-solving and project management skills with high emotional intelligence.
In this role, you will own the entire digital product experience from strategy through to inception all the way to launch and post analytics. Candidates must have prior experience building digital products from start to finish for enterprise level brands. Responsibilities will include:
- Analyzing metrics and research to uncover opportunities to improve digital client experiences
- Working with various team members and departments to define user stories, prioritize features, identify technical requirements, conduct QA and successfully implement enhancements and new product launches
- Developing technical API requirements for developers to follow
- Assisting with QA/testing for new enhancements and product launches
- Performing easy to follow and engaging product demos to various teams
- Developing the internal product training/support materials and lead the go to market strategy
- Managing product-level budgets
- 5+ years of experience as a Digital Product Manager for mobile apps, websites and voice assistants
- 10+ years working within Technology and/or Marketing departments
- Demonstrated success defining and launching awesome customer-facing products
- Experience working with UX and UI teams
- Experience creating directional UX wireframes to illustrate a new product vision/enhancement
- Experience developing technical requirement documents (e.g. API data requirements)
- Experience working within Agile environments
- Experience defining and managing product budgets
- Team player with experience working with different departments and stakeholders
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Keynote, Sketch and Photoshop
- Ability to travel up to 10% of time across the US and Canada
Please reference the Job # and Title in the subject matter of your email and submit to email@example.com Please provide your resume, portfolio or URL where applicable as well as three references for consideration. Additionally, please provide 3-5 bullet points as to how your experience best relates to the requirements. Unless specified, roles are not open to relocation or remote candidates and only local candidates will be considered. Thank you.
Applicants for roles within the City of Los Angeles please note: “Pursuant to the Los Angeles City Fair Chance Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with Criminal Histories.”
Applicants for roles within the City of San Francisco please note: “Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction warrants.”
Artisan Creative has spent the last 20+ years in creative staffing and recruitment helping candidates find both freelance and full time roles in the Print,Digital, Broadcast, Marketing, Social Media and Communication fields.
We work with a variety of clients from Advertising and Design agencies to in-house teams in the Entertainment, Health and Beauty, Fashion, Financial, Technology and Manufacturing verticals to name a few. For a complete list of our core capabilities, please visit artisancreative.com
Visit our blog to access over 400 articles on interviewing best practices, job search and freelancing tips. Artisan Creative is a WBENC-Certified Women’s Business Enterprise and Equal Opportunity Employer.