Digital Product Manager | Job #13236May 2, 2021 Freelance - 6 months DOE
Are you experienced at overseeing the entire lifecycle of a digital product? Artisan Creative is seeking a Digital Product Manager for a six-month duration to join one of the top-ranking financial institutions in the U.S. This role is fully remote, but California residents are preferred.
In this role, you will showcase a deep understanding of analysis, research, an increase in engagement, and deliver a strategic yet user-friendly digital experience for the clients. You will implement a continuous update on the product strategy based on the company’s LOB and communicate closely about your solutions to leading stakeholders.
- Must have 5+ years of Digital Product Management experience within a Product Manager role
- Demonstrate deep knowledge of Agile, SCRUM, and other development procedures
- Must have exceptional communication skills (verbal and writing) and the ability to communicate and present effectively with the internal and external members
- Demonstrate the ability to work with data, develop business cases, and create a roadmap
- Bachelor’s degree
- M.A. or MBA is a bonus
- Have current or previous experience in Commercial Banking, Business Banking, Personal Banking, or in a Financial Service industry
- Experience working with Aha!, Jira, and Confluence
Please reference the Job # and Title in the subject matter of your email and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org Please provide your resume, portfolio or URL where applicable as well as three references for consideration. Additionally, please provide 3-5 bullet points as to how your experience best relates to the requirements. Unless specified, roles are not open to relocation or remote candidates and only local candidates will be considered. Thank you.
Applicants for roles within the City of Los Angeles please note: “Pursuant to the Los Angeles City Fair Chance Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with Criminal Histories.”
Applicants for roles within the City of San Francisco please note: “Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction warrants.”
Artisan Creative has spent the last 20+ years in creative staffing and recruitment helping candidates find both freelance and full time roles in the Print,Digital, Broadcast, Marketing, Social Media and Communication fields.
We work with a variety of clients from Advertising and Design agencies to in-house teams in the Entertainment, Health and Beauty, Fashion, Financial, Technology and Manufacturing verticals to name a few. For a complete list of our core capabilities, please visit artisancreative.com
Visit our blog to access over 400 articles on interviewing best practices, job search and freelancing tips. Artisan Creative is a WBENC-Certified Women’s Business Enterprise and Equal Opportunity Employer.