Digital Product Manager | Job #12973August 2, 2020 1 Year Hourly DOE
Artisan Creative is looking for a talented and driven freelance Digital Product Manager for our client, a leading healthcare provider in Pasadena. This is a one-year contract and is temporarily remote and will be on-site in Pleasanton when possible.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing a product strategy and roadmap for the client’s intranet. You will determine how capabilities such as search, content management, security, profile management, social networking, and analytics will work together from a business perspective.
The ideal candidate has a strong understanding of data solutions for enterprise-wide applications and strategic business planning experience.
- Create an overarching product strategy and roadmap for business capabilities on the enterprise portal framework
- Work collaboratively in cross-functional teams to assess the platform needs of various employee audience incorporating findings into the overall strategy
- Determine how capabilities such as search, content management, security, profile management, social networking, analytics, etc. will work together from a business perspective.
- 12+ years experience of prior Product Management experience within a relevant market segment, Product Development capacity, key customer contact, web architecture, and delivering large scale, complex web-based solutions
- 5+ years directly managing staff
- Portal experience required including deep knowledge of search, content management, security
Please reference the Job # and Title in the subject matter of your email and submit to email@example.com Please provide your resume, portfolio or URL where applicable as well as three references for consideration. Additionally, please provide 3-5 bullet points as to how your experience best relates to the requirements. Unless specified, roles are not open to relocation or remote candidates and only local candidates will be considered. Thank you.
Applicants for roles within the City of Los Angeles please note: “Pursuant to the Los Angeles City Fair Chance Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with Criminal Histories.”
Applicants for roles within the City of San Francisco please note: “Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction warrants.”
Artisan Creative has spent the last 20+ years in creative staffing and recruitment helping candidates find both freelance and full time roles in the Print,Digital, Broadcast, Marketing, Social Media and Communication fields.
We work with a variety of clients from Advertising and Design agencies to in-house teams in the Entertainment, Health and Beauty, Fashion, Financial, Technology and Manufacturing verticals to name a few. For a complete list of our core capabilities, please visit artisancreative.com
Visit our blog to access over 400 articles on interviewing best practices, job search and freelancing tips. Artisan Creative is a WBENC-Certified Women’s Business Enterprise and Equal Opportunity Employer.