Remote, onsite in Downtown LA
Digital Product Lead | Job #13015August 2, 2020 6 Months Hourly DOE
Artisan Creative is looking for a Freelance Digital Product Lead for our enterprise-level financial client for a six-month contract. This role is temporarily remote and will be onsite in Downtown LA.
In this role, you will facilitate and coordinate the implementation of the product roadmap with stakeholders, team members, and audience members. You will also detail new features, tools, experiences in collaboration with internal and external partners. This role works under the digital product manager.
The ideal candidate has at least five years of experience in digital and/or user experience. Candidates with financial services experience with mutual funds, investment research, investment tools, and solutions is a plus. Local candidates only will be considered for this position.
- Regularly reviews (daily, weekly, monthly, etc.) performance of owned areas via analytics and VOC to optimize and improve performance. Leverages testing strategies (A/B and MVT) to improve performance
- Supports the implementation of an overall digital vision and strategy through online learning and research, and the ongoing development of subject matter expertise.
- Owns business process knowledge, product roadmap implementation, and analysis of user engagement with Investment Research and Investment Tools
- At least 5 years of experience in Digital (Web, Mobile, other channels) and/or User Experience
- Financial Services experience with mutual funds, investment research, investment tools & solutions is a plus
- Experience in financial services and strong investment acumen
- Experience in B2B digital experience
Please reference the Job # and Title in the subject matter of your email and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org Please provide your resume, portfolio or URL where applicable as well as three references for consideration. Additionally, please provide 3-5 bullet points as to how your experience best relates to the requirements. Unless specified, roles are not open to relocation or remote candidates and only local candidates will be considered. Thank you.
Applicants for roles within the City of Los Angeles please note: “Pursuant to the Los Angeles City Fair Chance Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with Criminal Histories.”
Applicants for roles within the City of San Francisco please note: “Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction warrants.”
Artisan Creative has spent the last 20+ years in creative staffing and recruitment helping candidates find both freelance and full time roles in the Print,Digital, Broadcast, Marketing, Social Media and Communication fields.
We work with a variety of clients from Advertising and Design agencies to in-house teams in the Entertainment, Health and Beauty, Fashion, Financial, Technology and Manufacturing verticals to name a few. For a complete list of our core capabilities, please visit artisancreative.com
Visit our blog to access over 400 articles on interviewing best practices, job search and freelancing tips. Artisan Creative is a WBENC-Certified Women’s Business Enterprise and Equal Opportunity Employer.