Digital Marketing Manager | Job # 13569November 9, 2022 Temp-To-Hire Hourly -D.O.E
Artisan Creative seeks a savvy and dynamic Digital Marketing Manager to join our strategic branding agency client’s team. This will be a fully remote temp-to-hire position; only CA applicants will be accepted at this time.
- You enjoy creating strong engagement and developing brand awareness
- You love community management
- You love to work cross-functionally to implement and execute marketing strategies.
In this role, you will:
- Plan, manage and monitor social media campaigns, including social ad buying
- Assist with the execution of Social Media, Experiential, and Event Marketing campaigns
- Measures and reports performance of marketing campaigns evaluate end-to-end customer experience across touchpoints
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, or related field.
- 3+ years of marketing experience
- Expertise in social media marketing
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Please reference the Job # and Title in the subject matter of your email and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please provide your resume, portfolio or URL where applicable as well as three references for consideration. Additionally, please provide 3-5 bullet points as to how your experience best relates to the requirements. Unless specified, roles are not open to relocation or remote candidates and only local candidates will be considered. Thank you.
Applicants for roles within the City of Los Angeles please note: “Pursuant to the Los Angeles City Fair Chance Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with Criminal Histories.”
Applicants for roles within the City of San Francisco please note: “Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction warrants.”
Core Values: Accountability | Agility | Trust | Communication | Enthusiasm
We have spent the last 25+ years in creative staffing and recruitment helping candidates find both freelance and full time roles in the Print, Digital, Broadcast, Marketing, Social Media, and Communication fields.
We work with a variety of clients from Advertising and Design agencies to in-house marketing and communications teams in the Entertainment, Health and Beauty, Fashion, Financial, Social, Technology, and Manufacturing verticals to name a few.
Artisan Creative is a WBENC-Certified Women’s Business Enterprise and Equal Opportunity Employer.
For a complete list of our core capabilities, please visit artisancreative.com