FL Social Media Manager | Job #13569March 27, 2023 Temp-To-Hire $35-$38 ph
Artisan Creative seeks a savvy and dynamic Social Media Manager to join our strategic branding agency client’s team. This will be a hybrid 20 hours per week position.
About The Client:
- Specialize in elevating brand strategy, film and video, marketing, creative services, and consulting
- Uses Elevated Consumer Psychology to position brands as unforgettable
- Collaboration and plans to expand rapidly in 2023
- You enjoy creating strong engagement and developing brand awareness
- You love community management and have a deep understanding of social media through a multicultural lens
- You love to work cross-functionally to implement and execute marketing strategies.
In this role, you will:
- Plan, manage, and monitor social media campaigns, including social ad buying.
- Manage day-to-day interaction across a variety of social media platforms
- Measure and report the performance of marketing campaigns and evaluate end-to-end customer experience across touchpoints.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, or a related field.
- 3+ years of marketing experience, preferably from a multicultural agency
- Prove experience executing successful multicultural marketing campaigns in both traditional and non-traditional
- Expertise in social media marketing
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Must be willing to travel and go onsite when needed
Please reference the Job # and Title in the subject matter of your email and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please provide your resume, portfolio or URL where applicable as well as three references for consideration. Additionally, please provide 3-5 bullet points as to how your experience best relates to the requirements. Unless specified, roles are not open to relocation or remote candidates and only local candidates will be considered. Thank you.
Applicants for roles within the City of Los Angeles please note: “Pursuant to the Los Angeles City Fair Chance Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with Criminal Histories.”
Applicants for roles within the City of San Francisco please note: “Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction warrants.”
Core Values: Accountability | Agility | Trust | Communication | Enthusiasm
We have spent the last 25+ years in creative staffing and recruitment helping candidates find both freelance and full time roles in the Print, Digital, Broadcast, Marketing, Social Media, and Communication fields.
We work with a variety of clients from Advertising and Design agencies to in-house marketing and communications teams in the Entertainment, Health and Beauty, Fashion, Financial, Social, Technology, and Manufacturing verticals to name a few.
Visit our blog to access over 500 articles on interviewing best practices, job search, and freelancing tips. Listen to the artisan podcast for stories of creativity & inspiration.
Artisan Creative is a WBENC-Certified Women’s Business Enterprise and Equal Opportunity Employer.
For a complete list of our core capabilities, please visit artisancreative.com