Salt Lake City, UT
Digital Marketing Manager | Job # 12886January 13, 2020 Full time DOE
Artisan Creative is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop and execute a comprehensive digital marketing strategy for our client who is a tech start-up.
In this role, you will align digital initiatives with business priorities. You will work with the marketing team on a global digital content calendar, and partner with the Creative team to create localized and global brand experiences.
- You will oversee all web properties including website design and UI/UX , SEO/SEM analysis, keyword, and reporting/optimization
- You will be focused on developing, planning and executing paid digital marketing initiatives including paid social media, search and display advertising
- You’ll review, refine and optimize website operations and processes on an on-going basis
This role will ideally be located on-site in Salt Lake City, Utah, although on-site in San Jose, CA may also be an option for local candidates. No relocation is available at this point.
- 10+ years’ experience creating and executing web and digital marketing strategies
- Experience within the Technology and ideally Start-Up space
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills working with a global team
- Proven track record of success in the digital space
- Excellence in designing and implementing successful digital marketing initiatives
- Solid knowledge of online marketing and project/asset management tools
- Hands-on experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics and CRM software
- Strong communication (written and verbal) skills
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- Familiarity with and understanding of web design best practices
- BA or similar in Marketing or Digital technologies
Please reference the Job # and Title in the subject matter of your email and submit to email@example.com Please provide your resume, portfolio or URL where applicable as well as three references for consideration. Additionally, please provide 3-5 bullet points as to how your experience best relates to the requirements. Unless specified, roles are not open to relocation or remote candidates and only local candidates will be considered. Thank you.
Applicants for roles within the City of Los Angeles please note: “Pursuant to the Los Angeles City Fair Chance Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with Criminal Histories.”
Applicants for roles within the City of San Francisco please note: “Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction warrants.”
Artisan Creative has spent the last 20+ years in creative staffing and recruitment helping candidates find both freelance and full time roles in the Print,Digital, Broadcast, Marketing, Social Media and Communication fields.
We work with a variety of clients from Advertising and Design agencies to in-house teams in the Entertainment, Health and Beauty, Fashion, Financial, Technology and Manufacturing verticals to name a few. For a complete list of our core capabilities, please visit artisancreative.com
Visit our blog to access over 400 articles on interviewing best practices, job search and freelancing tips. Artisan Creative is a WBENC-Certified Women’s Business Enterprise and Equal Opportunity Employer.