Los Angeles, CA
Digital IllustratorMarch 13, 2023 $30-$50/hour
At Artisan Creative, we continually seek to connect with great talent. We are looking for Digital Illustrators with experience creating digital illustrative background design and experience in the entertainment industry who might be open to Full-time/ Freelance/ Temp-to-Hire positions in Los Angeles, CA, for upcoming opportunities.
- You are passionate about digital illustrations and know how to work with meshes, gradients, etc.
- You are an expert in using Adobe Illustrator and staying up to date with design trends.
- You have a portfolio that showcases various illustration designs for backgrounds that depict futuristic, fantasy sceneries and character designs.
- Create digital illustrations that are aligned with a company’s branding and aesthetics.
- Research and attend meetings to help conceptualize potential upcoming illustration campaigns, etc.
- Assist with other departments, such as marketing or social, to help with creating digital illustrations for various assets.
- BA Degree in Graphic Design or a similar field
- Must have strong verbal and written communication
- Must have a portfolio that showcases various digital illustrations from concept through completion for background designs, character designs, and futuristic/ fantasy scenery.
- Experience in the entertainment industry is a plus.
Please reference the Job # and Title in the subject matter of your email and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please provide your resume, portfolio or URL where applicable as well as three references for consideration. Additionally, please provide 3-5 bullet points as to how your experience best relates to the requirements. Unless specified, roles are not open to relocation or remote candidates and only local candidates will be considered. Thank you.
Applicants for roles within the City of Los Angeles please note: “Pursuant to the Los Angeles City Fair Chance Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with Criminal Histories.”
Applicants for roles within the City of San Francisco please note: “Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction warrants.”
Core Values: Accountability | Agility | Trust | Communication | Enthusiasm
We have spent the last 25+ years in creative staffing and recruitment helping candidates find both freelance and full time roles in the Print, Digital, Broadcast, Marketing, Social Media, and Communication fields.
We work with a variety of clients from Advertising and Design agencies to in-house marketing and communications teams in the Entertainment, Health and Beauty, Fashion, Financial, Social, Technology, and Manufacturing verticals to name a few.
Visit our blog to access over 500 articles on interviewing best practices, job search, and freelancing tips. Listen to the artisan podcast for stories of creativity & inspiration.
Artisan Creative is a WBENC-Certified Women’s Business Enterprise and Equal Opportunity Employer.
For a complete list of our core capabilities, please visit artisancreative.com