Creative Project Manager – Retail | Job #13469May 14, 2022 Freelance - 3 months DOE - Hourly
Artisan Creative is seeking a Creative Project Manager – Retail to join an award-winning experiential marketing agency team. This opportunity will be a 25 hours per week, 12-week contract role requiring travel and store visits. Los Angeles-based candidates are preferred at this time.
- You have a passion for rolling up your sleeves and finding new ways to bring a brand to life
- Your resume showcases your wealth of experience in managing large-scale complex retail rollouts and a deep understanding of design
- You have a solution-oriented mindset and love to motivate other
As a Creative Project Manager, you wIll:
- Help plan and execute large, complex, cross-functional projects within the retail team
- Bring experience empowering creative teams to organize and manage their roadmaps, projects, and communication plans by leveraging project management tools, processes, and best practices to this role
- Oversee store rollouts and manage critical aspects of the project, including deliverable planning, managing print and digital assets, shepherding 2D deliverables, and communication
- Ensure the final execution is brief, on time, and on budget and delivered to a high standard
- 5+ years of solid project management experience, managing large cross-functional teams (preferably in the retail launches)
- A thorough understanding of project methodology and how to apply it to real-world situations; experience with project management software is ideal.
- Excellent communication skills to effectively interact with both internal and external. Individuals and proven track record of influence at various levels of the organization.
- Thrives in high growth, ambiguous environment.
Please reference the Job # and Title in the subject matter of your email and submit to email@example.com.
Please provide your resume, portfolio or URL where applicable as well as three references for consideration. Additionally, please provide 3-5 bullet points as to how your experience best relates to the requirements. Unless specified, roles are not open to relocation or remote candidates and only local candidates will be considered. Thank you.
Applicants for roles within the City of Los Angeles please note: “Pursuant to the Los Angeles City Fair Chance Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with Criminal Histories.”
Applicants for roles within the City of San Francisco please note: “Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction warrants.”
Core Values: Accountability | Agility | Trust | Communication | Enthusiasm
We have spent the last 25+ years in creative staffing and recruitment helping candidates find both freelance and full time roles in the Print, Digital, Broadcast, Marketing, Social Media, and Communication fields.
We work with a variety of clients from Advertising and Design agencies to in-house marketing and communications teams in the Entertainment, Health and Beauty, Fashion, Financial, Social, Technology, and Manufacturing verticals to name a few.
Artisan Creative is a WBENC-Certified Women’s Business Enterprise and Equal Opportunity Employer.
For a complete list of our core capabilities, please visit artisancreative.com