Remote - US -Based
Creative Director – B2B | Job # 13297July 26, 2021 Full time DOE
Artisan Creative is looking for a Creative Director to join our B2B client’s visual direction team.
This is a hybrid ideation/execution role working closely with our client’s Design Director to contribute to the creative direction and design of B2B marketing collateral, including print, digital, and video.
If you love creative problem solving and visually solving complex messaging challenges, let’s talk!
In this role, you will work on print, digital, and video deliverables such as sales/keynote presentations, videos, books, infographics, and interactive content. Experience with video, 2D animation is a big plus for this role.
- Provide visual direction for client assets
- Ideate, storyboard, design, edit, and deliver animated assets
- Collaborate with other creative directors and designers to execute on the visual direction.
- Execute on your own designs as needed
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Communicate openly and frequently regarding project status and timelines.
- Minimum 7+ years with proven B2B experience creating marketing collateral
- Bachelor’s degree in digital media design, graphic design, or similar.
- Advanced skills in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Expertise in Adobe After Effects, Animate, Premiere, or Audition.
- Expertise with PowerPoint, particularly animation.
- Working knowledge of C++, HTML, coding, and template adjustment.
Extensive experience creating B2B marketing collateral is a must for this role and requires a portfolio with related samples.
Please reference the Job # and Title in the subject matter of your email and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please provide your resume, portfolio or URL where applicable as well as three references for consideration. Additionally, please provide 3-5 bullet points as to how your experience best relates to the requirements. Unless specified, roles are not open to relocation or remote candidates and only local candidates will be considered. Thank you.
Applicants for roles within the City of Los Angeles please note: “Pursuant to the Los Angeles City Fair Chance Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with Criminal Histories.”
Applicants for roles within the City of San Francisco please note: “Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction warrants.”
Core Values: Accountability | Agility | Trust | Communication | Enthusiasm
We have spent the last 25+ years in creative staffing and recruitment helping candidates find both freelance and full time roles in the Print, Digital, Broadcast, Marketing, Social Media, and Communication fields.
We work with a variety of clients from Advertising and Design agencies to in-house marketing and communications teams in the Entertainment, Health and Beauty, Fashion, Financial, Social, Technology, and Manufacturing verticals to name a few.
Artisan Creative is a WBENC-Certified Women’s Business Enterprise and Equal Opportunity Employer.
For a complete list of our core capabilities, please visit artisancreative.com