Copywriter | Job #13069October 25, 2020 Full-time DOE
Artisan Creative is seeking a full-time copywriter to join a luxury furniture brand in New York. This is a newly created position to join a legacy brand and is open to local candidates only as you will be required to work 3 days onsite each week when their office reopens.
As the sole copywriter, you will use consistent brand voice for product descriptions and marketing copy. You’ll take technical features for products to create easy-to-read, consumer-friendly copy used across their ecommerce platform and marketing materials.
* Write sleek, romantic copy for luxury, minimalist products
* Write product descriptions for product catalog
* Ensure each description focuses on the product’s unique benefits and contains the technical and use information a customer needs to make an informed purchasing decision
* Ensure technical specifications for products are accurate and complete, and writing is compliant with in-house style guides
* Adopt a voice that is relevant to the product, the target consumer, and internal brand directives
* Grab potential customers’ attention with strong copy on marketing assets
- Experience writing for e-commerce or related industries (architecture, decorative lighting, Modern minimalistic idealization)
- College degree in English, creative writing, communications, journalism, or similar field
- Must be able to manage high volume of product, and work well under pressure in meeting pending deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to use tone/voice/story to write product descriptions that are relevant, unique, and engaging
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
Please reference the Job # and Title in the subject matter of your email and submit to email@example.com Please provide your resume, portfolio or URL where applicable as well as three references for consideration. Additionally, please provide 3-5 bullet points as to how your experience best relates to the requirements. Unless specified, roles are not open to relocation or remote candidates and only local candidates will be considered. Thank you.
Applicants for roles within the City of Los Angeles please note: “Pursuant to the Los Angeles City Fair Chance Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with Criminal Histories.”
Applicants for roles within the City of San Francisco please note: “Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction warrants.”
Artisan Creative has spent the last 20+ years in creative staffing and recruitment helping candidates find both freelance and full time roles in the Print,Digital, Broadcast, Marketing, Social Media and Communication fields.
We work with a variety of clients from Advertising and Design agencies to in-house teams in the Entertainment, Health and Beauty, Fashion, Financial, Technology and Manufacturing verticals to name a few. For a complete list of our core capabilities, please visit artisancreative.com
Visit our blog to access over 400 articles on interviewing best practices, job search and freelancing tips. Artisan Creative is a WBENC-Certified Women’s Business Enterprise and Equal Opportunity Employer.