Copywriter | Job #13067January 10, 2021 1 Year Hourly DOE
Artisan Creative is looking for a standout financial copywriter for our enterprise-level financial client based in LA. This freelance role is for one year and is remote. Local candidates will be considered for this position only.
In this role, you will be responsible for writing single sheets, brochures, emails, and web articles for the client’s site. You will also be responsible for ensuring accuracy throughout the projects, making sure the copy adheres to the client’s brand values.
As the ideal candidate, you have at least 5 years of financial writing experience in a creative, corporate environment; you have a portfolio that showcases your digital writing and editing experience, and you are able to manage numerous different projects to tight deadlines.
- Write single sheets, brochures, emails, and web articles focusing on areas such as recordkeeping services, plan enhancements, product details, and service-related notifications
- Ensure client brand values are applied across marketing initiatives and experiences.
- Deliver customer-centric, engaging, and measurable deliverables in support of a broad product portfolio, for a range of audiences.
- 5+ years of financial writing experience in a creative, corporate environment.
- Experience in financial services writing/marketing.
- A portfolio that showcases your digital writing and editing experience
- The ability to understand the changing trends in the financial industry
Please reference the Job # and Title in the subject matter of your email and submit to email@example.com Please provide your resume, portfolio or URL where applicable as well as three references for consideration. Additionally, please provide 3-5 bullet points as to how your experience best relates to the requirements. Unless specified, roles are not open to relocation or remote candidates and only local candidates will be considered. Thank you.
Applicants for roles within the City of Los Angeles please note: “Pursuant to the Los Angeles City Fair Chance Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with Criminal Histories.”
Applicants for roles within the City of San Francisco please note: “Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction warrants.”
Artisan Creative has spent the last 20+ years in creative staffing and recruitment helping candidates find both freelance and full time roles in the Print,Digital, Broadcast, Marketing, Social Media and Communication fields.
We work with a variety of clients from Advertising and Design agencies to in-house teams in the Entertainment, Health and Beauty, Fashion, Financial, Technology and Manufacturing verticals to name a few. For a complete list of our core capabilities, please visit artisancreative.com
Visit our blog to access over 400 articles on interviewing best practices, job search and freelancing tips. Artisan Creative is a WBENC-Certified Women’s Business Enterprise and Equal Opportunity Employer.