Copyeditor | Job # 13537August 30, 2022 Contract- 6 Months D.O.E.- Hourly
Artisan Creative seeks a Copyeditor to join our enterprise financial client’s team. This will be a 40 hours per week, 6-month hybrid contract based out of Downtown Los Angeles. Only local applicants will be accepted at this time.
- You like to ensure the highest quality deliverables.
- You enjoy working on various projects across marketing
- You like to provide constructive and professional feedback.
In this role, you will:
- Ensure the clarity, grammar, accuracy, and consistency of print and electronic materials
- Update digital content to reflect quarterly and annual information
- Verify that content meets legal and regulatory requirements.
- Recommend copyedits based on the style guide
- 3+ years of copyediting experience
- Experience with AP Stylebook and the Chicago Manual of Style
- Excellent grammar, spelling, editing, and proofreading skills
- Acute attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to communicate editorial changes constructively and professionally
- Experience with financial, pharmaceutical or medical proofing major plus
Please reference the Job # and Title in the subject matter of your email and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please provide your resume, portfolio or URL where applicable as well as three references for consideration. Additionally, please provide 3-5 bullet points as to how your experience best relates to the requirements. Unless specified, roles are not open to relocation or remote candidates and only local candidates will be considered. Thank you.
Applicants for roles within the City of Los Angeles please note: “Pursuant to the Los Angeles City Fair Chance Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with Criminal Histories.”
Applicants for roles within the City of San Francisco please note: “Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction warrants.”
Core Values: Accountability | Agility | Trust | Communication | Enthusiasm
We have spent the last 25+ years in creative staffing and recruitment helping candidates find both freelance and full time roles in the Print, Digital, Broadcast, Marketing, Social Media, and Communication fields.
We work with a variety of clients from Advertising and Design agencies to in-house marketing and communications teams in the Entertainment, Health and Beauty, Fashion, Financial, Social, Technology, and Manufacturing verticals to name a few.
Artisan Creative is a WBENC-Certified Women’s Business Enterprise and Equal Opportunity Employer.
For a complete list of our core capabilities, please visit artisancreative.com