Content Strategy Manager | Job #12941March 29, 2020 Temp-to-Hire Hourly DOE
Artisan Creative is hiring a Content Strategy Manager to join a healthcare client in Burbank. In this role, you will lead a content strategy team, driving content strategy in both planning and recommendations based on industry trends, data and analytics, user research, business goals, marketing programs, and initiatives.
The ideal candidate is a highly talented leader who loves thinking about how to present digital content in a fresh, effective, user-centric way. They are able to strategize across a multitude of channels but focus on the web. This position requires experience in building an infrastructure for a company and experience working cross-functionally.
- Lead a 4-6 member content strategy team
- Support the organization in thinking about content across multiple digital properties, including migration, integration, cross-site relationships for content
- Conduct a marketing-based content strategy focused on key consumer strategies and initiatives
- Build a content strategy for B2B sales
- 5+ years’ minimum experience in content strategy, plus editorial experience
- Marketing experience; professional writing and journalism experience
- Ability to evangelize and socialize content strategy standards and processes to stakeholders
- Proven skill managing content projects, priorities, and workload
- Familiarity with multiple CMS platforms and comfort level as an active content builder and editor
Please reference the Job # and Title in the subject matter of your email and submit to email@example.com Please provide your resume, portfolio or URL where applicable as well as three references for consideration. Additionally, please provide 3-5 bullet points as to how your experience best relates to the requirements. Unless specified, roles are not open to relocation or remote candidates and only local candidates will be considered. Thank you.
Applicants for roles within the City of Los Angeles please note: “Pursuant to the Los Angeles City Fair Chance Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with Criminal Histories.”
Applicants for roles within the City of San Francisco please note: “Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction warrants.”
Artisan Creative has spent the last 20+ years in creative staffing and recruitment helping candidates find both freelance and full time roles in the Print,Digital, Broadcast, Marketing, Social Media and Communication fields.
We work with a variety of clients from Advertising and Design agencies to in-house teams in the Entertainment, Health and Beauty, Fashion, Financial, Technology and Manufacturing verticals to name a few. For a complete list of our core capabilities, please visit artisancreative.com
Visit our blog to access over 400 articles on interviewing best practices, job search and freelancing tips. Artisan Creative is a WBENC-Certified Women’s Business Enterprise and Equal Opportunity Employer.