Los Angeles, CA
Communications and Marketing Coordinator | Job #13260June 20, 2021 Freelance - 1-year contract DOE
Are you experienced at creating innovating and captivating marketing material? Artisan Creative seeks a Communications & Marketing Coordinator to join a prestigious financial enterprise for a one-year duration. This role is currently working from home but is likely to go onsite sometime in 2021.
In this role, you will be working closely with a cross-functional team to create intriguing yet informative marketing material. You will demonstrate the ability to communicate efficiently and effectively while maintaining the company’s overall aesthetic and guidelines. You will showcase a deep understanding of the audience by creating captivating narratives to help connect on an emotional level.
- BA degree or equivalent work experience in a similar field
- 6+ years of experience is preferred
- Must be a team player and work collaboratively but also individually
- Must demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively internally and externally
- Demonstrate the ability to be an ongoing learner, flexible, self-motivated, and organized
- Must be knowledgeable with using Microsoft Office, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Demonstrate the ability to create innovative concepts/ campaigns from start to finish and multitask to meet strict deadlines
- Experience with working and supporting onsite events is a plus
Please reference the Job # and Title in the subject matter of your email and submit to email@example.com Please provide your resume, portfolio or URL where applicable as well as three references for consideration. Additionally, please provide 3-5 bullet points as to how your experience best relates to the requirements. Unless specified, roles are not open to relocation or remote candidates and only local candidates will be considered. Thank you.
Applicants for roles within the City of Los Angeles please note: “Pursuant to the Los Angeles City Fair Chance Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with Criminal Histories.”
Applicants for roles within the City of San Francisco please note: “Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction warrants.”
Artisan Creative has spent the last 20+ years in creative staffing and recruitment helping candidates find both freelance and full time roles in the Print,Digital, Broadcast, Marketing, Social Media and Communication fields.
We work with a variety of clients from Advertising and Design agencies to in-house teams in the Entertainment, Health and Beauty, Fashion, Financial, Technology and Manufacturing verticals to name a few. For a complete list of our core capabilities, please visit artisancreative.com
Visit our blog to access over 400 articles on interviewing best practices, job search and freelancing tips. Artisan Creative is a WBENC-Certified Women’s Business Enterprise and Equal Opportunity Employer.