B2B Marketing Director | Job #13636October 2, 2023 Full Time D.O.E 110,000-120,000 yearly
Are you a skilled B2B Marketing Director seeking your next opportunity? Artisan Creative has a fantastic opportunity for you to join our client’s full-service digital agency. Our client is rapidly growing and needs someone like you to help take their B2B business to the next level. As the B2B Marketing Director, you’ll play a crucial role in helping entrepreneurs grow their businesses by implementing custom marketing strategies tailored to their unique goals. It’s an exciting time to join this dynamic team and make a real impact! This will be a full-time hybrid position based out of Irvine, CA
- You like to take ownership of the marketing strategy, results, and client relationships.
- You’re fueled by a desire to see your clients succeed and achieve their growth goals,
- Your expertise lies in developing full-funnel marketing strategies, analyzing performance metrics, and pinpointing areas that could use improvement.
- You love leading and inspiring teams to produce their very best work
- Develop custom, full-funnel marketing strategies tailored to clients’ unique goals.
- Gain a deep understanding of client’s business models, market positions, products, sales cycles, competitive landscapes, objectives, challenges, and strengths.
- Understand and analyze client’s needs to determine the best digital channels, such SEO, Paid Search, Paid Social, Email & SMS Marketing, and Social Media,
- Work cross-functionally with multiple teams, including project managers, designers, retention specialists, and paid media managers, to communicate plan and vision effectively.
- Oversee and deliver monthly marketing reports that tie work and results to client goals and maintain high standards of excellence and brand alignment.
- 6+ years of B2B marketing experience.
- Proven experience driving leads and revenue through digital marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Hands-on experience with marketing software, including Google Analytics, Google Ads, email marketing, and CRM platforms like HubSpot and Salesforce.
- Working knowledge of social media, SEO, CRO, paid media, and email marketing.
- Understanding of B2B business economics, lead generation, and sales cycles.
- High emotional intelligence and ability to show professionalism
- Proven ability to collaborate, build team consensus, and lead teams to accomplish objectives.
- Prior marketing agency experience is highly preferred.
At Artisan Creative, our purpose is simple yet profound: we build relationships that are grounded in trust. For 27 incredible years, we’ve been weaving this ethos into every step of our recruitment efforts, and the results speak for themselves. We are dedicated to propelling candidates like you toward discovering exceptional freelance and full-time opportunities that span the realms of Print, Digital, Broadcast, Marketing, and Communication.
Our reach spans diverse industries, from Entertainment, Health, and Beauty to Fashion, Finance, Technology, and more. From Advertising and Design agencies to in-house marketing teams, our relationships flourish in various verticals for freelance and full-time roles.
Proudly certified as a WBENC Women’s Business Enterprise, we champion equality, diversity, and inclusion. Join us on a journey guided by our core values: agility, accountability, communication, trust, and enthusiasm.
When applying, please include the Job # and Title in the subject and send to email@example.com.
Boost your dream role prospects by sharing your resume, portfolio, or relevant URL. Elevate it further with 3-5 concise bullet points showcasing your perfect fit for the role.
Please note: We’re primarily seeking local candidates for onsite or hybrid positions. Relocation options are not available currently.
For those applying within Los Angeles, know that we consider qualified applicants with Criminal Histories, per the Fair Chance Initiative Ordinance.
For San Francisco applicants, we consider those with arrest and conviction warrants, in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.