Los Angeles & Remote
Associate Retention Manager | Job #13381January 16, 2022 Full-time Salary DOE
Artisan Creative is searching for an associate manager of retention marketing to join one of the brightest and coolest lifestyle and clothing brands around. Do you know how to create email strategies and understand all things email marketing? Have you previously worked for e-commerce brands and want to continue your career trajectory in this space?
In this role, you’ll partner up with another associate and work cross-functionally with other marketing and creative departments. You’ll manage email budgets, forecast goals, and develop email strategies and planning.
What you’ll get to do:
- Development of email strategy, calendar, & testing plan
- Forecast & set performance goals for email channel
- Manage budget for email channel
- Lead & implement changes within the email channel
- Select messaging & copy for campaigns within the email channel
- Ideation of content strategy, incremental campaigns and promotions within the email channel, and leverage input of cross-functional partners to execute
- Assist with bounce-back promotion coordination within the email channel
- Build, deploy, maintain and optimize batch sends, resend strategy, automation and journeys within the email platforms
- Build, deploy and maintain automated transactional and triggered emails related purchases, customer service, loyalty program, and lifecycle/behavioral email program
- Execute and report on A/B tests within channels and optimize based on learnings
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
- At least 5 years working in a retail/eCommerce environment
- At least 3 years of experience building campaigns with an Email Service Provider in a self-service model; Experience with Salesforce and Bluecore is a plus
- HTML coding skills are a plus
- Knowledge of email best practices, deliverability, CAN-SPAM legislation, email success metrics
- Sharp analytic, quantitative skills and financial acumen, with a desire to learn and grow.
Please reference the Job # and Title in the subject matter of your email and submit to email@example.com.
Please provide your resume, portfolio or URL where applicable as well as three references for consideration. Additionally, please provide 3-5 bullet points as to how your experience best relates to the requirements. Unless specified, roles are not open to relocation or remote candidates and only local candidates will be considered. Thank you.
Applicants for roles within the City of Los Angeles please note: “Pursuant to the Los Angeles City Fair Chance Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with Criminal Histories.”
Applicants for roles within the City of San Francisco please note: “Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction warrants.”
Core Values: Accountability | Agility | Trust | Communication | Enthusiasm
We have spent the last 25+ years in creative staffing and recruitment helping candidates find both freelance and full time roles in the Print, Digital, Broadcast, Marketing, Social Media, and Communication fields.
We work with a variety of clients from Advertising and Design agencies to in-house marketing and communications teams in the Entertainment, Health and Beauty, Fashion, Financial, Social, Technology, and Manufacturing verticals to name a few.
Artisan Creative is a WBENC-Certified Women’s Business Enterprise and Equal Opportunity Employer.
For a complete list of our core capabilities, please visit artisancreative.com