San Francisco - Remote
Associate Creative Director | Job # 13515August 11, 2022 Full-time DOE
Artisan Creative seeks an Associate Creative Director who is a strong leader and is passionate about branding to join a prestige CPG company. This opportunity is full-time and remote in San Francisco, CA. California applicants are highly preferred.
- You are a confident thought leader who can conceptualize innovative and compelling designs while adequately implementing them into the brand’s visual design.
- You work well collaboratively across multiple teams while providing thought leadership and continual growth to your team members.
- You are creative and strategic while directly understanding the business’s growth objectives.
In this role, you will:
- Oversee a team and work cross-functionally with other departments while offering thought leadership.
- Work closely with higher-level executives to ensure the brand strategy and guidelines are all aligned with the brand’s presence.
- Develop and lead the creative assets for the brand’s marketing and 360 marketing campaigns with the internal team, contractors, and outside agencies.
- Refine the creative assets by keeping up to date with the trends and industry techniques and sharing it with the development team.
- BA degree in Graphic Design or similar field
- 10+ years of design experience for an agency or in-house experience is preferred
- Must have a portfolio that showcases visual work from conception to completion (branding, CPG packaging, and digital)
- A diverse portfolio background of CPG/ DTC is preferred.
- Must have leadership experience with direct reports, contractors, and outside vendors
- Must have strong verbal and written communication
- Must be able to take feedback effectively and professionally
Please reference the Job # and Title in the subject matter of your email and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please provide your resume, portfolio or URL where applicable as well as three references for consideration. Additionally, please provide 3-5 bullet points as to how your experience best relates to the requirements. Unless specified, roles are not open to relocation or remote candidates and only local candidates will be considered. Thank you.
Applicants for roles within the City of Los Angeles please note: “Pursuant to the Los Angeles City Fair Chance Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with Criminal Histories.”
Applicants for roles within the City of San Francisco please note: “Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction warrants.”
Core Values: Accountability | Agility | Trust | Communication | Enthusiasm
We have spent the last 25+ years in creative staffing and recruitment helping candidates find both freelance and full time roles in the Print, Digital, Broadcast, Marketing, Social Media, and Communication fields.
We work with a variety of clients from Advertising and Design agencies to in-house marketing and communications teams in the Entertainment, Health and Beauty, Fashion, Financial, Social, Technology, and Manufacturing verticals to name a few.
Artisan Creative is a WBENC-Certified Women’s Business Enterprise and Equal Opportunity Employer.
For a complete list of our core capabilities, please visit artisancreative.com