Associate Creative Director | Job #13241June 20, 2021 Full-time
Are you passionate about the gaming industry? Do you want to work for an innovative ad agency? Artisan Creative seeks an Associate Creative Director to fill a temp-hire position. This opportunity is currently remote but is looking to go back onsite in their Los Angeles office sometime in 2021.
In this hands-on role, you will be responsible for explicating the overall marketing strategy by coming up with sketches and communicating your ideas efficiently with both the internal and the external team. You will demonstrate the ability to delegate your concepts to the team to produce all campaign assets from start to finish. You will collaborate closely with members of the team by providing vital feedback and showcase leadership qualities.
You will exhibit strong communication skills and work with a cross-functional team to create campaigns that align with the company’s overall aesthetic.
- BA degree or corresponding experience within a similar field/ industry
- 5-7 years experience; at least 2+ years of working in the Video Game Industry /agency is preferred
- Be a strong conceptual thinker
- Demonstrate robust visual design and communicate effectively among multiple departments and executives
- Showcase the ability to work on numerous projects and meet strict deadlines
- Demonstrate a proficient knowledge in Adobe Creative Suites and the video game industry with familiarity working with 3D Assets.
- We want candidates who can start a project off from an incredibly strong position and come up with surprising, ownable concepts to present as part of larger plans.
- Ability to work closely with internal stakeholders
- Strong leadership and teamwork skills, the ability to work with creative leads and mentor other creatives, as well as the confidence and skill to communicate your ideas clearly with various mediums.
- Multi-tasker, entrepreneurial with strong project management skills
- A passion for the gaming industry is a MUST for this role.
Please reference the Job # and Title in the subject matter of your email and submit to email@example.com Please provide your resume, portfolio or URL where applicable as well as three references for consideration. Additionally, please provide 3-5 bullet points as to how your experience best relates to the requirements. Unless specified, roles are not open to relocation or remote candidates and only local candidates will be considered. Thank you.
Applicants for roles within the City of Los Angeles please note: “Pursuant to the Los Angeles City Fair Chance Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with Criminal Histories.”
Applicants for roles within the City of San Francisco please note: “Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction warrants.”
Artisan Creative has spent the last 20+ years in creative staffing and recruitment helping candidates find both freelance and full time roles in the Print,Digital, Broadcast, Marketing, Social Media and Communication fields.
We work with a variety of clients from Advertising and Design agencies to in-house teams in the Entertainment, Health and Beauty, Fashion, Financial, Technology and Manufacturing verticals to name a few. For a complete list of our core capabilities, please visit artisancreative.com
Visit our blog to access over 400 articles on interviewing best practices, job search and freelancing tips. Artisan Creative is a WBENC-Certified Women’s Business Enterprise and Equal Opportunity Employer.