Los Angeles - Remote
Art Director/Web Designer | Job # 13494June 24, 2022 Freelance - Two Months DOE
Artisan Creative seeks a dynamic Art Director/Web Designer to join our healthcare client’s creative team. This is a freelance opportunity with the possibility of working remotely. California residents are highly preferred.
- You have a deep understanding of UX design.
- Your attention to detail is superb.
- You have experience with creating web style guides.
- You have a portfolio that displays clean and professional examples.
- You have management experience.
What you’ll do as an Art Director/Web Designer:
- Manage a web design project that involves consolidating multiple sites into one.
- Ensure that UX best practices are upheld throughout the design process.
- Manage other designers during the website creation and web style guide process.
- Work closely with the Executive Producer and Director of UX.
- 8+ years of web design experience
- Proficient with Figma (2-3 years of experience minimum)
- Experience with crafting user experience journeys
- Have worked with or within an ad agency
Please reference the Job # and Title in the subject matter of your email and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please provide your resume, portfolio or URL where applicable as well as three references for consideration. Additionally, please provide 3-5 bullet points as to how your experience best relates to the requirements. Unless specified, roles are not open to relocation or remote candidates and only local candidates will be considered. Thank you.
Applicants for roles within the City of Los Angeles please note: “Pursuant to the Los Angeles City Fair Chance Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with Criminal Histories.”
Applicants for roles within the City of San Francisco please note: “Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction warrants.”
Core Values: Accountability | Agility | Trust | Communication | Enthusiasm
We have spent the last 25+ years in creative staffing and recruitment helping candidates find both freelance and full time roles in the Print, Digital, Broadcast, Marketing, Social Media, and Communication fields.
We work with a variety of clients from Advertising and Design agencies to in-house marketing and communications teams in the Entertainment, Health and Beauty, Fashion, Financial, Social, Technology, and Manufacturing verticals to name a few.
Artisan Creative is a WBENC-Certified Women’s Business Enterprise and Equal Opportunity Employer.
For a complete list of our core capabilities, please visit artisancreative.com