Advertising Copywriter | Job # 13573November 23, 2022 Freelance- as needed DOE- hourly
Artisan Creative is looking for a B2B copywriter with strong advertising experience creating impactful headlines and taglines, and writing short-form copy for our technology client. This is a remote role, ideally open to California-based candidates
- You are a well-rounded advertising copywriter who understands the business-to-business marketplace, loves to strategize and write compelling, exciting copy for new products.
- You are passionate about making a product stand-out with your words.
- You understand the nuances of the crowded technology space and aren’t afraid of being bold and creating interest and excitement with your writing.
About our client and this role:
- Our client is a California-based leader in the cybersecurity and threat detection space.
- This role is 100% remote working closely with the Creative Director and Chief Marketing manager
- Hours will fluctuate based on project needs until March of ‘23 approx 5-20 hours a week as needed.
In this role, you will:
- Conceptualize, strategize and write headlines, and taglines for digital, print, web, and social media projects in support of our client’s product launch.
- Demonstrate your ability to understand the brand’s current style guide and stay true to the brand voice and brand promise
- Work closely and collaboratively with creative, marketing, and product stakeholders
- 3-5 years of Copywriting experience working for an advertising agency
- Expertise in writing short-form copy for headlines, and taglines for digital, print, web, and social media projects
- Technology/B2B experience is a must for this role
- Must have good communication skills, verbal and written
- Must be well organized, have strong time management skills, and be able to be agile and work with strict timelines.
Please reference the Job # and Title in the subject matter of your email and submit to email@example.com.
Please provide your resume, portfolio or URL where applicable as well as three references for consideration. Additionally, please provide 3-5 bullet points as to how your experience best relates to the requirements. Unless specified, roles are not open to relocation or remote candidates and only local candidates will be considered. Thank you.
Applicants for roles within the City of Los Angeles please note: “Pursuant to the Los Angeles City Fair Chance Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with Criminal Histories.”
Applicants for roles within the City of San Francisco please note: “Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction warrants.”
Core Values: Accountability | Agility | Trust | Communication | Enthusiasm
We have spent the last 25+ years in creative staffing and recruitment helping candidates find both freelance and full time roles in the Print, Digital, Broadcast, Marketing, Social Media, and Communication fields.
We work with a variety of clients from Advertising and Design agencies to in-house marketing and communications teams in the Entertainment, Health and Beauty, Fashion, Financial, Social, Technology, and Manufacturing verticals to name a few.
Artisan Creative is a WBENC-Certified Women’s Business Enterprise and Equal Opportunity Employer.
For a complete list of our core capabilities, please visit artisancreative.com