Los Angeles, CA
Account Director | Social Media | Job #13160February 23, 2021 Full time DOE
Artisan Creative is looking for an Account Director with extensive social media strategy experience to help develop client relationships, grow existing accounts, and oversee the account and client services team, and drive additional revenue.
In this role you will:
- Impact company ROI, align projects and account strategies
- Build strong client relationships, provide strategic leadership to meet their business objectives
- Provide Leadership, mentorship, and coaching other Account team members
- Develop and maintain annual, quarterly, and monthly revenue forecasts
- Review Account plans & strategies
- Support in the development of new business (Contracts, RFPs, Outbound & inbound activities, etc.)
This role is open to Los Angeles-based or NY-based candidates. Although this role is currently remote, it will require on-site availability once Covid-19 restrictions are lifted.
- 10+ years experience in an account services/marketing
- Deep experience in digital, social media, and brand marketing, especially with Snap, IGTV, or TikTok.
- Experience managing large revenue accounts of 3+ Million annually
- Leadership experience, managing and mentoring teams, and building client relationships
- Experience with both strategic and tactical execution
- Hands-on experience working with the C-Suite
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Revenue generation experience (both outbound and inbound)
- Exceptional organizational skills and experience in creating processes
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial, collaborative, and creative environment
Please reference the Job # and Title in the subject matter of your email and submit to email@example.com Please provide your resume, portfolio or URL where applicable as well as three references for consideration. Additionally, please provide 3-5 bullet points as to how your experience best relates to the requirements. Unless specified, roles are not open to relocation or remote candidates and only local candidates will be considered. Thank you.
Applicants for roles within the City of Los Angeles please note: “Pursuant to the Los Angeles City Fair Chance Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with Criminal Histories.”
Applicants for roles within the City of San Francisco please note: “Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction warrants.”
Artisan Creative has spent the last 20+ years in creative staffing and recruitment helping candidates find both freelance and full time roles in the Print,Digital, Broadcast, Marketing, Social Media and Communication fields.
We work with a variety of clients from Advertising and Design agencies to in-house teams in the Entertainment, Health and Beauty, Fashion, Financial, Technology and Manufacturing verticals to name a few. For a complete list of our core capabilities, please visit artisancreative.com
Visit our blog to access over 400 articles on interviewing best practices, job search and freelancing tips. Artisan Creative is a WBENC-Certified Women’s Business Enterprise and Equal Opportunity Employer.