Freelance UX Designer | Job #13633
Artisan Creative seeks a Freelance UX designer with experience in B2B designs to join our reputable entertainment ticketing client. This opportunity is freelance and will be for a three-and-a-half month duration. This role is forty hours a week and will be hybrid in Los Angeles, CA or can be remote. We are only seeking Los Angeles residents for this opportunity. We are only seeking California residents for this opportunity.
About Our Client:
- Our client is a renowned online ticketing company that has been around for over a decade.
- They are one of the largest entertainment ticketing platforms.
- They sell tickets for various events, including music, sports, arts, and more.
- You are skilled in UX design for B2B (Business to business) products.
- You have strong verbal and written communication and understand how to work collaboratively with the internal team and stakeholders.
- You are skilled in ensuring optimal product usability and user experiences by providing actionable recommendations.
In this role, you will:
- Initiate the usability plan, including the kick-off meeting, product demonstrations, and stakeholder feedback review.
- Identify user groups and their corresponding features, define the plan’s scope, and set clear usability objectives.
- Execute heuristic evaluations and expert reviews based on established guidelines.
- Recruit users for usability testing, guiding them through tasks while observing and recording their interactions.
- Conduct competitive analysis and synthesize findings from heuristic evaluations, expert reviews, and usability testing.
- Create low-fidelity wireframes addressing identified usability issues and conduct testing for effectiveness.
- Utilize tools like Usability Hub to gather feedback, validate changes, and revise wireframes accordingly.
- Develop high-fidelity compositions reflecting recommended changes and conduct additional testing.
- Revise high-fidelity compositions based on user feedback.
- Prepare and deliver hand-off-ready files (specifications) to ensure the implementation of usability improvements.