Artisan Creative is looking for a VP of Digital Marketing to join a PR and brand strategy agency in Los Angeles. You’ll work with national brands in lifestyle and food industries and must have experience growing brands through a variety of digital strategies. This full-time opportunity is remote and open to candidates across the US.
In this role, you will develop strategies taking into consideration brand objectives, target audiences, segmentation, budgets and KPIs across digital and social. You’ll take social algorithms to develop strategies aimed at engaging audiences, driving awareness and impacting growth.
You will also be involved in all new business pitches and presentations and must be detail-oriented. Strategies and campaigns will be developed by you, backed by data and aligning with client goals.
As the ideal candidate, you have an exemplary background in the digital marketing space and are a proven leader of teams, accounts, and strategy. You have extensive agency experience and are able to deal with multiple clients at one time. You are hardworking, confident, and someone who exemplifies the phrase “action speaks louder than words”.
- Lead the development of ad sets to support client objectives (prospecting, driving sales, retargeting, etc.) and continually refine and optimize
- Provide recommendations and plans for paid media strategies focused on driving traffic (online and in stores), trial and visibility
- Create detailed audience and market segmentation presentations with specific demographic and psychographic information that justifies our overall tactics
- Manage client expectations and your workload to ensure the effective and efficient delivery of results
- Understand how your work fits into the overall brand strategy
- Analyze the success of programs and communicate results to support recommendations for future programs