Artisan Creative is looking for a visual designer/production artist to create digital content for a Boston-based digital platform. This is a five-year-old startup working with clients who are key players in fashion, beauty, retail, and e-commerce.
This is a newly created position and you will manage many aspects of the client experience from design, to project management, presentation, and budgeting.
The ideal candidate will have a strong knowledge of design trends, be self-sufficient, be able to multitask and self manage, as well as facilitate communication with internal account teams and the clients.
This role is currently remote and will move onsite once COVID restrictions ease.
- Exceptional design eye for creating digital content
- Ability to manage project scope, workloads, milestones, and deliverables
- Work closely with internal sales, and account teams.
- Manage internal and external resources so work is done on time and on budget.
- Have stellar quality control standards and productions skills
- Excellent communication, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Adhere to tight deadlines and managing multiple projects